Hi, just a quick question

So I play a lot of csgo and my mouse is very bad, (I have the mouse from the cm devastator pack lol) and I am wanting to buy the steel series kinzu v2 optical. I just needed to know a few things. With my cm storm devastator mouse I play on low send and when I swipe quickly along my mousepad the sensor will spaz and usually do funny things. I know the majority of gaming mice will track it cometely, but I just wanted to know, this was my biggest concern. Also, the mouse I use has this weird effect where when I move it extremely slowly it tends to bug out. I've heard that this is called "pixelwalking" or something. I'm pretty sure this mouse is quite better thank he one I am using right now. A quick question about the mousepad, do u think it will be good with my Logitech g240? I've heard that it is similar to the qck. I know this may seem very strange and ocd like but I need the mouse sensor to pick up movements like this : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIvAYxuZfk

Do u see how he swipes his mouse quickly across his pad and his mouse picks it up even with that speed? That is what I am looking for. Thanks, and I'm new to the forums.

All these issues you described are a common of cheap laser sensors, get something with a good optical sensor.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

All these issues you described are a common of cheap laser sensors, get something with a good optical sensor.

thanks for the feedback, but I'd just like to say that this mouse uses an optical sensor :)

thanks for the feedback, but I'd just like to say that this mouse uses an optical sensor :)

Yeah, I'm just not good with remember which optical sensors are the best in the market. Waiting for someone who those to reply.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

as Castdeath said, get a decent one and no I am not talking about Razer.

Logitech has some decent ones, also I personally would recommend this: http://www.roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Mice/Kone-Pure-Series/Kone-Pure-Optical/

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

Ty 4 feedback, decided to get g100s

What grip do you and what size is your hand?(small,medium or large)

What grip do you and what size is your hand?(small,medium or large)

I'm still growing but I think my hands stopped growing. My hand can Palm the Deathadder comftorably

I'm still growing but I think my hands stopped growing. My hand can Palm the Deathadder comftorably

Also budget?

Ty 4 feedback, decided to get g100s

Good choice!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

But what is the size of your hand?  Medium maybe?  Since you have a palm grip, I recommend the Zowie EC1-A or EC2-A depending on your hand size, the EC1 is more for larger hands and the EC2 is for smaller hands.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames