Classifieds Question

WillFromGA

I work for a electronic company that fixes computers and monitors and pretty much anything electronic. Is it okay if I put that in the classifieds? Or do I need to be selling an item and not a service?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

If you can ship yourself across the country/world, than sure...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

There is actually a Services section in Classifieds. @WillFromGA.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you can ship yourself across the country/world, than sure...

Well my company receives items from shipments from all over the country. This is mainly because we work on 12-30 inch touch screens that cost up words of $1000 brand new. So, if I had a $75 monitor, then it wouldn't be worth to ship it because you could just buy another one. But if you have a $150+ monitor and we are the only place that you can find that can fix it.... well the shipping costs may be worth it.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

There is actually a Services section in Classifieds. @WillFromGA.

Wow, thanks. I just skimmed the sections and I guess I missed Services.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Wow, thanks. I just skimmed the sections and I guess I missed Services.

I don't know how it EXACTLY works, but if one of the other mods finds something amiss, we'll be sure to let you know. I guess just follow the general guidelines first off of course.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch