Will a soundcard give me more volume then on board soundcard? (Stereo Speakers)

Haroon

hi every one,i recently got a Sony MHC-GZX88D and really happy with it.
it plays really good with a CD or flash drive..like volume 30 is bone shaking but i plugged it to my PC and volume 50 (max) is not Good enough.i tried everything,even watched some youtube videos to Increase it but didn't help.
now i'm willing to buy a soundcard to increase its volume. will it help?
if yes then how about Asus Xonar Essence STX? its pretty Cheap here or should i go for M-Audio sound cards? or any similar S.cards in This Budget.

Appreciate you Help. 
Thank you. 

it plays really good with a CD or flash drive..like volume 30 is bone shaking but i plugged it to my PC and volume 50 (max) is not Good enough.i tried everything,even watched some youtube videos to Increase it but didn't help.

if yes then how about Asus Xonar Essence STX? its pretty Cheap here or should i go for M-Audio sound cards? or any similar S.cards in This Budget.

Appreciate you Help. 

Thank you. 

maybe.

i would get a DAC personally. 

Does your system have optical in? if it does i would use that with a soundcard if you get one, thats your best choice.

It's a little bit strange that you are having volume issues, given that these are powered speakers as far as i can tell.

Are you using Windows to control the volume? Normally the maximum there is 100 (percent), which could explain your volume issues if you're only getting to "50", whatever that means.

maybe.
i would get a DAC personally. 
Does your system have optical in? if it does i would use that with a soundcard if you get one, thats your best choice.

A DAC would be a much better option than a soundcard.

Not sure what a DAC would bring to the table in this situation, vs anything else.

DACs are not available in my country..! :( 
is there anything Else guys?

in pc..it's at 100% and The Hi-fi's AMP gets to level 50 Maximum.
and i put my Pc volume to 100% always and control The volume From the Hi-Fi with a Remote.

in pc..it's at 100% and The Hi-fi's AMP gets to level 50 Maximum.

and i put my Pc volume to 100% always and control The volume From the Hi-Fi with a Remote.

What is your motherboard? Do you have updated audio drivers? Is there something like a "HD audio manager" application running on your system?

It's a little bit strange that you are having volume issues, given that these are powered speakers as far as i can tell.

Are you using Windows to control the volume? Normally the maximum there is 100 (percent), which could explain your volume issues if you're only getting to "50", whatever that means.

Not sure what a DAC would bring to the table in this situation, vs anything else.

they are externally powered

@SSL-- It's a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Board. (plz don't hate me for using AMD CPU)

it comes with a Regular Realtek HD audio manager and a Separate Dolby Home Theater software. 
and yes Driver Updated.

@SSL-- It's a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Board. (plz don't hate me for using AMD CPU)

it comes with a Regular Realtek HD audio manager and a Separate Dolby Home Theater software. 

and yes Driver Updated.

There may be a "headphone" setting, make sure that isn't enabled. Make sure any other effects such as surround or bass boost are disabled.

So? DACs do not provide power to drive a load; they provide a line-level analog signal and do not benefit from an external power source. Moreover, these speakers are powered, meaning that they won't benefit from more power (amplification) from upstream components.

Appreciate you Help. 

Thank you. 

What kind of wire are you using to connect your computer to this system?

DACs do not power. They convert. An amplifier or an AMP/DAC combo would be a better suggestion.

i disabled The Whole Thing but still no improvement.! @SSL

The Connectors are Pretty Good... its a 15$ cable so you can guess..! @JohnT

i disabled The Whole Thing but still no improvement.! @SSL

How have you connected the speakers? What port on your motherboard to what port on the speakers?

The Connectors are Pretty Good... its a 15$ cable so you can guess..! @Jhon

That isn't enough information. Cost has nothing to do with it. Are you connecting it to the microphone input or regular inputs?

@SSL and @JohnT -The Hi-Fi 's amp got PC/Game input so i put it There... and in pc,i plugged it in Rear Green output jack. 

The Hi-Fi 's amp got PC/Game input so i put it There... and in pc,i plugged it in Rear Green output jack. 

Just to test, try the front headphone jack, if you have one.

@SLL-yea..i put it in front headphone jack as you said.it wasn't Loud and The Sound was a Bit Gainy,not clear.

If you having this much trouble with the on-board chip, any Creative or Asus Xonar sound card should be fine as a fix. The Asus Xonar Essence STX you mentioned in the opening is actually one of the more expensive Xonars, you'll probably be just fine with one of the cheaper cards, ignore the Xonar DG/DGX though as your using speakers.

Wraith/Main Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT | Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 | ASRock X570 Steel Legend | Micron Workstation ECC 64GB | XFX Speedster SWFT 319 Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB | Topping D50s+A50s+PA3s | Seagate FireCuda 520 NVMe 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 2TB, HPE SSD 1.92TB, Toshiba X300 4TB, Seagate SkyHawk 4TB, WD Blue 4TB, HPE HDD 8TB | LG GGW-H20L Bluray-RW, Pioneer DVR-220LBK DVD-RW | HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Super Flower Leadex II Gold 750W | CoolerMaster MasterCase MC500P - Ghost/Test Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | Asus ROG Strix X370-F | Crucial Ballistix Red 16GB | XFX Radeon R9 290 DD 4GB | Asus Xonar D2X | Crucial MX500 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 500GB | SAMA Forza 750W Gold | Antec GX200

Phantom/Win98 Rig: AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Arctic Cooling Copper Silent 3 | ASRock K7S41GX | Elixir 512MB | ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256MB with ATI Silencer 3 Rev.2 | Aureal BA88DL30A-01 Vortex 2 | Seagate Barracuda 160GB | LiteOn IHDP118-18 DVD-Rom | Samsung FDD | Ccivo 300W | CiT S008B - Parvati IV/Home Unraid Rig: Dual AMD Opteron 4184 | 2x Noctua NH-U12DO A3 | Supermicro Aplus H8DCL-i | Samsung ECC 32GB | Matrox G200eW 16MB | Kioxia Exceria G2 1TB, HPE Seagate Exos 4TB, 2x Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB, 2x Toshiba E300 2TB, Seagate SkyHawk 2TB, 2x Samsung Spinpoint F4EG 2TB, Seagate Essentials 1TB, WD Green 500GB | Dell Perc H200+H310 HBA, HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Cooler Master MWE v2 850W | Corsair Obsidian 750d Full Tower - Behemoth12/Second Unraid Rig: HP Microserver G8 | Xeon E3-1220L V2 | Intel C204 | Hynix ECC 16GB | Matrox G200eH 16MB | WD Green 500GB NVMe |

Go to Realtek HD audio manager and increase the main volume level. 

- Fractal Design Define S - I5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz - GALAX GTX 980 SOC - Gigabyte Z97x-gaming 5 - Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1600Mhz DDR3 - Thermalright True Spirit 120M - Seasonic G 650W

• 3 weeks later...

@Calidus Thanx a lot For your Help man.. 
yea it's true that STX is an expensive 1 but This Kinds Of things Are not oftenly Upgraded so Getting a Good 1 is not a Bad Option i think.!
if it's not correct The plz Do correct my decision.!  

If you having this much trouble with the on-board chip, any Creative or Asus Xonar sound card should be fine as a fix. The Asus Xonar Essence STX you mentioned in the opening is actually one of the more expensive Xonars, you'll probably be just fine with one of the cheaper cards, ignore the Xonar DG/DGX though as your using speakers.

Gross. @op, there might be volume control on the back of your speakers. If there is, turn that shit up!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

@Calidus Thanx a lot For your Help man..

yea it's true that STX is an expensive 1 but This Kinds Of things Are not oftenly Upgraded so Getting a Good 1 is not a Bad Option i think.!

if it's not correct The plz Do correct my decision.!

Don't buy a xonar. If you're going to get a sound card for that price, you might as well get something external...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Thanx for your Help man.. @KaninKevCrew
i tried everything like..All volume levels to 100% and all but didn't work. 
i Searched for Ex DACs but not available in my country..  :(