Gtx 760 OC Safe Voltage

tp95112
Go to solution Solved by Tim Drake,

So going +12 and +80 on the core like on Linus Overclock Spread sheet a good start?

Whatever you think just know that you cannot damage your GPU from MSI Afterburner unless you leave it to artifact during long term usage.

I am trying to overclock my Gtx 760 again and this time I want to add voltage to make it stable. Before I had I believe only +30 on the core and anymore it would crash programs. Is it safe to set the voltage to +12 mv to get better core clocks? I am using a Gigabyte Gtx 760 OC

Most nvidia GPUs can handle up to 1.3v yet you can't reach anywhere near that through software as Nvidia is very safe.

Anything in MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precison X is safe.

Most nvidia GPUs can handle up to 1.3v yet you can't reach anywhere near that through software as Nvidia is very safe.

So going +12 and +80 on the core like on Linus Overclock Spread sheet a good start?

Whatever you think just know that you cannot damage your GPU from MSI Afterburner unless you leave it to artifact during long term usage.

Sweet thanks

artifacting doesnt hurt anything, just max the voltage slider on the stock bios.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Also how do I unlock voltage on Precision X, I just switched back to Afterburner cause I could not unlock the voltage