. . . Games Writing?

I've been into stories and story writing since I was 11. That's not much, since I'm only 15 now, but for me it's most of the life that I remember. At first I thought of books; then I noted they're not visual enough for my appeal. Then, since my genes decided to sacrifice my ability to jog 10m without panting in favour of my drawing skill, I thought of comics; then I've realised they're not immersive enough for me, and that one volume of a graphic novel would have too little story for the price tag without rushing the plot. I didn't even consider film, as 1,5 - 2 hours is too little for me (even though I am a movie fan myself) and the idea of film just doesn't click with me.

I've ignored the little needle poking at the back of my head chanting 'games, games, games' and always hushed it with 'there is no way I can get a group of people to work with me on something like that; even if I did, the end result wouldn't be like I fully imagined because it's group work' and other excuses - rather good ones may I add - until now. So I shyly sit in front of my laptop, typing this up, wondering '. . . well maybe?' 

I'm not sure where else I can go to ask this question but here. I don't know anyone into gaming and game making - well other than my IT teacher but he is not the most welcoming personality - but that may be because I am in a small town and in an all-girls school. I do know a girl from my class into story writing, however she is not planning to go any further with it, she says it's not a passion. The only people I know with the same ambitions as mine are online, and that's not easy for a collaboration since I barely know them.

I know there are thousands - no, millions - in this competitive industry, but is there a chance for me to make it?

Oh, and sorry if I got anything wrong here or said something stupid; like I said at the start, I am just a kid.

I know there are thousands - no, millions - in this competitive industry, but is there a chance for me to make it?

Of course there is, and since you are artistic I know there are courses at universities here in the UK for example that have "video game design" and "video game art" as topics of study

Then you have a qualification for the industry and can apply to a game studio as a writer/artist - thats probably the easiest way

The other way, is to make a portfolio of your art and of your writing, and send it to a company, if they like what they see they will most likely want to talk to you

Never give up on something that is your dream, video games need writers, you like writing video games, therefore its the perfect job that actually exists  

Maybe reach out to indie developers who need storywriters

(Your age might effect your career at the moment but definitely something you can work towards)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You can start your own game-stories using rpg maker as a lead in

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers