Not sure if I'm the only one...

Brownfield1995

I have Evolve on Steam and I was wondering why it crashes so much? either the game crashes or my whole PC crashes EVERY time I play. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I fix it? I used tio run win 8.1 with Evolve and now I run win 10 and the issue persists.

hmmm is there an error code? You might want to wait a patch for evolve must be the OS since the malfunctions started when you upgraded the OS

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Win 10 is really not stable atm so dont worry. One day it will work.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Is Evolve fun?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The gameplay itself is pretty good from what I've heard, but it suffers from balance issues and lack of features to carry the game. It was a failure because of marketing, monetization and pants-on-head retarded decisions.

I don't think it's worth buying because the community is pretty much dead if I'm not mistaken, and you know, muliplayer only.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Try running as administrator? Deleting and reinstalling? Get a refund?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|