Gamescom Xbox Conference:

werto165

https://youtu.be/2mXVX_1Idcg

Quantum break going back to live action sequences? Cool I guess? I saw someone off games of thrones in the live action sequence 

f865134033.jpg

Crackdown 3, uses the xbox cloud for 100% destructible environments, first game to use this technology that I know of. They say 20x the computation for physics based effects compared to the xbox one. 

Scalebound looks like it's running at 20FPS or less... Not really my kind of game, just looks like a hack and slash. 

DVR functionality on free to air TV. Xbox records it in the background, you can play games at the same time. You can watch the downloaded videos on windows 10 PC, tablet etc. Subscription free coming 2016. 

Xbox Chat pad.

fd64154ea5.jpg

6840afe5fb.jpg

Two programmable keys with volume control and audio pass through. 

Available in november. It's also compatible with PC. 

Games with gold games titles will all be able to be played. So a lot of xbox 360 games to be played on the xbox one, it's coming this November. 

ID@xbox now on stage: 

All following games are coming to windows 10 and xbox one. 

Bloodstained ritual of the night( the guy behind castlevania symphony of the night), has cross platform play. So xbox one and windows 10 users can play together. 

Cities skylines will be coming to xb1 

New worms games from team 17? 

Train simulator coming to xb1 too. 

New worms game coming

Thumbleweed park, new point and click adventure game that was backed on kickstarter is coming to xb1 and PC

ark survival evolved coming first to console on xb1. Coming out next year, however its available to play this December if you have games preview on xb1. 

Now onto windows 10! PC gaming time? 

TURN 10 on that list???? PC forza yes please! 

Cross buy for fable legends that's pretty cool. 

Wow the PC news sucked ass. 

Cobalt, new game from the dev of minecraft. Coming october this year 

Dark souls III, never played the game, but I know a lot of people are excited for it. Coming 2016. 

Homefront: the revolution Open world shooter. Playable at gamescom. Looks really good so far. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

scalebound looks nice tbh, and I'm interested in how well cloud computing will be implemented in crackdown 3

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers