Asus Maximus VII Ranger Qcode 07

Put this system toghetter few days ago . 

But i'm getting Qcode 07 . 

Is there something wrong ? Or nothing to worry about ?

Looked it up in the manual and it says :

-"AP initialization afther microcoding loading"

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Qbz3Jx

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($229.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($252.85 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($102.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($239.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case  ($118.29 @ Mwave) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) 
Monitor: BenQ XL2430T 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($379.00 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Ultimate Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($104.67 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Logitech G700s Wireless Laser Mouse  ($50.99 @ Best Buy) 
Headphones: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset  ($41.33 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1645.97

open the motherboard manual to the error code section? 

follow topic. 

manual:

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_RANGER/HelpDesk_Manual/

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

open the motherboard manual to the error code section? 

follow topic. 

Did that , this is wat is says . 

"AP initialization afther microcoding loading"

Did that , this is wat is says . 

"AP initialization afther microcoding loading"

sorry, i TL;DR'd

reset CMOS, try onboard video for now- remove GPU, use 1 stick of RAM, and plug the KB and mouse into USB2 not USB3 ports. 

make sure all power connections are in firmly, both the 24pin and 8pin. 

did you get the board to post/ boot before?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

sorry, i TL;DR'd

reset CMOS, try onboard video for now- remove GPU, use 1 stick of RAM, and plug the KB and mouse into USB2 not USB3 ports. 

make sure all power connections are in firmly, both the 24pin and 8pin. 

did you get the board to post/ boot before?

System works perfectly atm . 

Found out now with the GPU enabled it goes to "07" if i disable it it goes to "AO"

System works perfectly atm . 

Found out now with the GPU enabled it goes to "07" if i disable it it goes to "AO"

if it works perfectly, why report an issue? 

if it's not broke, don't fix it. 

if it works perfectly, why report an issue? 

if it's not broke, don't fix it. 

ok tnx , 

Tought it was some sort of error code . 

ok tnx , 

Tought it was some sort of error code . 

the ROG MBs from ASUS always display a code. they aren't always errors.