GTA V Heist Members [PS3]

Zefues

Looking for players to help me with some setups, and heists.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

ehh idk, I have gat v but haven't really gotten into it. Add me Obey_-X-_Illest. Duhh PSN

I'm looking for a serious team to do ALL heists together, in order preferable without dying for the cash bonuses. Addme, ElfenSky

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I'm looking for a serious team to do ALL heists together, in order preferable without dying for the cash bonuses. Addme, ElfenSky

I am currently not on the ps3 but add me. It'd be nice to make a team. What level are you? I am lvl 120. psn: weidejer

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

I am currently not on the ps3 but add me. It'd be nice to make a team. What level are you? I am lvl 120. psn: weidejer

134-5 somewhere around that, PSN is ElfenSky, just like my nickname here and pretty much everywhere else.

edit: I just noticed, you're from Detroit, that's in the US. we gonna have some major time and internet problems :(

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

134-5 somewhere around that, PSN is ElfenSky, just like my nickname here and pretty much everywhere else.

edit: I just noticed, you're from Detroit, that's in the US. we gonna have some major time and internet problems :(

I'm pretty much a bat. I sleep all day and work all night lol

I'm pretty much a bat. I sleep all day and work all night lol

It's gonna be easy for me to keep up with your timezone.

Aight, that is great. Now we need 2 more people and we're all set.

Aight, that is great. Now we need 2 more people and we're all set.

I have got a buddy but he is a lower level though.