I am planning to but this

Ken739

The Asus K401lb, this laptop suites my budget with this specs, i5 processor and it has an dedicated graphic card which is NVidia gt940m with FHD at 1080p and lastly it's aluminum finish looks great for less heat at the same time more durable.

Questions?:

1 Should I buy this?

2 How was it? This includes it keyboard, performance and etc.. (If had used it or know about)

3 Will this last long (years of using)

4 Does it have a good Driver tools?

5 Are the HDD and RAM easy to access?

6 Any recommendation of yours?

I will appreciate your feedback

Thanks!

what is your budget

and the main uses of the laptop?

do you mind the weight and size?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

what is your budget

and the main uses of the laptop?

do you mind the weight and size?

I already know the price range of this laptop and it good on my budget.

Budget more or less $800

like any laptop it will be harder to upgrade then a pc and if something dies in it other then the hdd or the memory usually the entire laptop has to be replaced. the getting it to last years part is mostly affected by the battery they all die at some point and usually they start to degrade after about a year with my experience with all laptops. and if performance is good highly depends on what you use it for light gaming and desk job work i should be able to handel with no problem but if you do high end cad or hard gaming then you might want i7.

i hope this helped :)

9 Out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music of Tetris

like any laptop it will be harder to upgrade then a pc and if something dies in it other then the hdd or the memory usually the entire laptop has to be replaced. the getting it to last years part is mostly affected by the battery they all die at some point and usually they start to degrade after about a year with my experience with all laptops. and if performance is good highly depends on what you use it for light gaming and desk job work i should be able to handel with no problem but if you do high end cad or hard gaming then you might want i7.

i hope this helped :)

I might upgrade RAM after years of using. The HDD, I'm going with 1TB that's will be enough if not I would just buy external HDD. My problem is