Windows 10 can't open default apps

Unspec

Before doing a clean install of windows 10, I had backed up my appdata folder, since I was worried about losing saves/settings for various games that use that folder. After upgrading, I moved it back, making sure to delete things that already existed on my computer to prevent possible problems. I forgot to delete the "Packages" folder and now I'm getting issues with opening default apps, like calendar, weather, mail, etc. Something with invalid registries. Is there any way to fix this short of resetting my computer? I'd really like to avoid reinstalling all of my programs again. Everything else works fine, just can't open things like photos, mail, etc.

Error I get when opening mail:

Activation of app microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.mail failed with error: Invalid value for registry See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Error I get when opening calendar:

Activation of app microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.calendar failed with error: Invalid value for registry See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

If additional info is needed, I'd be happy to provide it. Thanks!

Edit: Fixed.

Fixed it by running this command in elevated powershell:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

This is why we cant have nice things.  Quite literally, the only (reasonable) thing you can do is trying to find a "Fix It" from Microsoft to reset the apps to normal.  You can try to delete the apps then reinstall them through the store.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

This is why we cant have nice things.  Quite literally, the only (reasonable) thing you can do is trying to find a "Fix It" from Microsoft to reset the apps to normal.  You can try to delete the apps then reinstall them through the store.

The store doesn't even open...

Activation of app Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App failed with error: Invalid value for registry See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

This is by searching for the store via the start menu. Is there a way to open the store by using its executable?

Fixed it by running this command in elevated powershell:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}