Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ohms VS Sennheiser HD8 DJ . Ultimate Showdown.

aDham_z

Hey and welcome to the ultimate showdown and you guys choice .

Okay let's be honest those are the best headphones in the 200-300$ price range .

And how will you review it ?

we will cut this into 10/10 ratings and this will be like this .

if you choiced dt 770 that means you have it or used it. same goes for hd8 dj. 

and you must choice what did you used and if you uesd both. do both.

okay it will be like this :

you will tell us that you have the dt 770 or hd8 dj or both.

and you rate it :

Build Quatiy : from 10/10

Sound Quality : from 10/10 

Comfort : from 10/10 

Noise Isolating : from 10/10

overall per $ : from 10/10 *this which means if you rated it 9/10 you think that the headset is giving you much more for the money than it's price*

and finally 

you talk about your exp. with the headphone that you choiced or both.

and if you want to talk about every thing in depth it will be helpful :)

PS: i'm egyptian so don't mind if my english is kinda wierd xD 

Those aren't necessarily the best headphone's in the $200-300 range, there's a lot of good one's besides these.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

What? Neither of these are the best in the price range. The HD8DJ isn't the best in any price range, except maybe if you're an actual DJ.

What? Neither of these are the best in the price range. The HD8DJ isn't the best in any price range, except maybe if you're an actual DJ.

This... The HD8 DJ are not very good headphones, and the Beyers are more along the lines of being good, but not really excellent. That being said, it really isn't a showdown, as the Beyers are much better from a technical standpoint. I would argue that the Fidue A83 (which can be had on amazon for ~$280) is a much better headphone than the HD8 DJ, and I think that they probably sound as good or better than the Beyers (although I've never heard the Beyers, so I can't say for sure).

@OP are you trying to figure out which headphones to buy? Because the HD8 DJ are pretty crap when compared to the Beyers...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

For closed-back, I'd trust the NAD Viso HP50 over those two, much more over than the Sennheiser HD8DJ's, which is one fuckup that Sennheiser has done. Mind you, the HP50 isn't even the best, tbh, in its price range, but is one tough contender for it.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Those aren't necessarily the best headphone's in the $200-300 range, there's a lot of good one's besides these.

Pretty much. I wouldn't get either of them and rather go for x2 or he-400. If it's just closed I'd still rather get the mad dog.