Thinking of Switching Phone Carriers. Advice?

Verizon was great while I had my iPhone 4s, but Big Red isn't so kind to Android phone makers - they stuff them with bloatware, disable features, and they are a CDMA network (though, that applies to iOS and Android Devices).

The point is, as I was looking into getting the LG G4, and the reviews on Verizon's website said that they disabled a bunch of the cool features, and put a bunch of bloat on it. That doesn't sound too appealing to me, nor does the prospect of being on a CDMA network now that I'm smart enough to know why it matters. As such, I am considering switching carriers so that I can get the phone that I want to pay for.

Sprint is pretty much already out since since they are CDMA only. So that leaves AT&T and T-Mobile. Have any of you had experiences with these two carriers and would you reccomend a switch to them?

I'm in the US, if you didn't pick up on that already.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I'm in the US, if you didn't pick up on that already.

If you have good coverage with T-Mobile in your area then that's the only carrier I can recommend. They are lenient, are no BS(as far as overages, random charges, extra fees, and policies go), and they offer the best value(unlimited data to some extent, free music streaming, good prices, etc.). I'm on their Unlimited plan and use 150+GB per month, and have no regrets from switching from Big Red.

I have AT&T, and service is awesome. I rarely have bad service, and when I do, it's when I'm in the middle of nowhere. LTE speeds are sweet. I consistently get 25 megabits up/down. Friends who have T-Mobile are always struggling to get Spotify to work, or even send text messages.

This is kind of the way it works in my area (don't even ask where, I'm not telling). I, personally, would recommend AT&T to anyone.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

T-Mobile is amazing.  I love my service with them.  The only thing they lack is coverage, and when you don't have T-Mobile coverage, it instantly hops over to ATT, and you don't ever have a overage.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

-snip-

I would highly recommend T-mobile over AT&T any day, BUT, you have to check this map first: http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage.html

If you have solid coverage in the areas of your daily commute, then by all means. 

I used to have ATT before, they are the most overpriced mobile carrier in the US, T-mobile prices and plans are much better, JUMP is a plus. 

I was about to come in here and tell you to not get Verizon if you're in Los Angeles, but I don't need to LOL. I'd rather take T-Mobile's consistently fast data speeds over Verizon's bursty speeds (80mbps only when you have full signal in an XLTE area) and reliable 1x coverage. 

If you have coverage in your area, then get T-Mobile. I've had them for a year or so now I believe. They're awesome. I've had no issues at all. Their service and features get better faster than any other wireless carrier.

COMIC SANS

get an unlocked phone. buy a prepaid plan.. that use the same toweres as verizon or at&t ect.

Do you mean buy an unlocked phone and use it with Verizon prepaid plan? I thought you couldn't because they are CDMA.

T-Mobile sounds like the clear winner so far, especially since I have 4G-LTE coverage all around my home with just a few dead-zones. I'm just a little apprehensive since T-Mobile has a reputation for having unreliable service compared to Verizon. I'll have to ask some people who live near me and have T-Mobile what they think.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Do you mean buy an unlocked phone and use it with Verizon prepaid plan? I thought you couldn't because they are CDMA.

T-Mobile sounds like the clear winner so far, especially since I have 4G-LTE coverage all around my home with just a few dead-zones. I'm just a little apprehensive since T-Mobile has a reputation for having unreliable service compared to Verizon. I'll have to ask some people who live near me and have T-Mobile what they think.

it depends on which phones support CDMA and GSM just find the right phone that has the right things you need

If you don't use your phone a lot, Ting would be the best financially IMO.

https://ting.com/rates

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB