Looking for someone to help me with my case mod

Ykno

Basically I want to give my antec GX700 a windows panel and tidy up my quick bodge I did to fit bigger graphics cards ill upload images of what I mean tomorrow

after tips, what's tools I need, what idea is better (ill upload my 2 ideas tomorrow as well)

possibly someone I ​​can pay to do if me :P

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

For tools, you'll want a Dremel at least. Preferably a jigsaw as well. You'll also want files and various grit sandpaper. 

You'll need an acrylic sheet for the window, and can use Rubber U-Channel to make the edges look cleaner. I'd personally bolt the acrylic in, but you can glue it if you want. 

Basically I want to give my antec GX700 a windows panel and tidy up my quick bodge I did to fit bigger graphics cards ill upload images of what I mean tomorrow

after tips, what's tools I need, what idea is better (ill upload my 2 ideas tomorrow as well)

possibly someone I ​​can pay to do if me :P

I have a write up that goes over this under Window Mod and the specifics, if you want someone to cut it you might be able to get a fabrication shop to do it if you mask off the panel and mark the cut lines:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407754-modding-faq-common-mods/