fx 6300

Destro0321

So hello im new here. And some guy told me that this cpu since it has weaker cores and more cores than intel that it will struggle in single dual core and quad core games. So i watched benchmark of resident evil 6 this cpu can achieve more than 100 fps on ultra 1080p. So this games: Resident evil revelations 2, reisdent evil 4 hd, resident 5,6, crysis 1,2,3, dead space 1,2,3, metro redux, batman arkham origins,city, asylum, the evil within, middle earth shadow of mordor, ryse son of rome, ac 3, ac 4, ac rogue, max payne 1,2,3, deus ex human revoultuion, hitman absolution, payday, call of duty mw 2,3, cod ghosts and cod aw, la noire, splinter cell blacklist, conviction, league of legends.Rest specs are: 

CPU: FX 6300 3.5 GHZ

GPU: GTX 750 TI

8 GB DDR3. Pls no fanboyism

And help me pls. Ty

Its fine, if you have a nice mobo you should overclock to minimum 4Ghz and if you have the money, buy something like R9 380 ;)

PS: this is assuming that you already have this, otherwise, I would recommend some i3 or i5.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Its fine, if you have a nice mobo you should overclock to minimum 4Ghz and if you have the money, buy something like R9 380 ;)

PS: this is assuming that you already have this, otherwise, I would recommend some i3 or i5.

i have already and im not planning to overclock. Still fine??

Yes, especially with this GTX 750 Ti that is relatively weak card. 

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

i used to own one and It works fine and i was able to OC to 4.1 GHz on my m5a97r2.0 motherboard i

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Shadow of Mordor, 100fps on a 750Ti?

It depends have you overclocked? And that GPU isn't that powerful

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Will play those games easily.

On the longer term it will get a boost from DX12 and Vullan

FX 6300 is fine, but your GPU is on the weak side.

Will play those games easily.

On the longer term it will get a boost from DX12 and Vullan

i used to own one and It works fine and i was able to OC to 4.1 GHz on my m5a97r2.0 motherboard i

I love it when people are not bagging the shit out of the FX 6300.

Good Job. Is it just certain times that people go ape on the AMD CPUs?

He has a 750ti. I think the hate for the 750ti outweighs the hate for AMD CPUs

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Well here we are not comparing it to any Intel CPU.

He just asked whether it can play those mentioned games smoothly and we told him the answer is yes.

Now if he started a thread comparing it to an i3 then he may have got a different answer. Because the i3 will get higher fps in most current games. However there is a catch cause for games on mantle, DX12, Vulkan etc the FX will be as good as the i3, maybe even better. So the i3 is the better choice today, but the FX line is going to have a quite long usable lifespan as a gaming CPU because the software ecosystem is moving in it's direction. We clearly saw how well they performed in mantle games, up until recently when AMD stopped optimizing mantle performance. Anyway that's a clear sign of how they will cope with next Gen AAA games as Vulkan and DX12 will no doubt become standard. Btw this does not mean that they suddenly become Intel beaters, it just means that they get a good boost and CPU bottlnecks on them will be much rarer.

^

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง