Best bang for the Buck AIO Water cooling?

Hi guys! 

Me and my friend (I'm an engineering student, he's a carpenter) would like to build a pc case from wood.
Our inspiration is the PC-05 from lian li. but we want to make it slimer, with dust filers on all intakes and good airflow thanks to 90° rotated mobo.The riser Card is available at my local hardware store for 50 swiss francs (55 us$ roughly).

And now we thought that because of the slimness of the case max 145mm thick (120mm + 2x 5mm wood panels + 15mm for cable routing behind the main panel)
it would be good to put an AIO cooler in there.

We're on a budget here but look for something that will cool our OC'd i5 4690k  without being overkill.

EDIT: Its important for the tubes to not be too rigid!!! as we'll have to bend them a little. :)

Is it reliable? Does it use any 4 pins besides 3pin CPU Fan header?

Most AIO's are pretty standard theses days the Seidon ins't bad, it does use a 3 pin header for the pump and has an included 4 pin fan.

A 120mm rad isnt going to be much better than an air cooler for the same budget.  If possible I'd recommend a 240 if you can.

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

I just got a Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $55 (with a student promo code and MIR), you can get one for $60 (with a promo code and MIR) this month.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I just got a Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $55 (with a student promo code and MIR), you can get one for $60 (with a promo code and MIR) this month.

Sounds awesome but i dont live in the US and stores over here don't give back2school promos