Best budget CPU liquid cooler?

Hi,

Name says it all. I'm on a tight budget and need the best, cheap liquid cooler. Are there any popular ones out there?

First you tell us the budget you have then we talk :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Seidon 120v v2 also has a very audible pump, from the reviews i've read. But in a closed off case under a desk it shouldn't be a huge problem. The performance of this cooler is comparable to a high end aircooler.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

First you tell us the budget you have then we talk :D

basically the ceapest you can find from a decently known company, maybe there is something from Rajintek that will work, but Raj. has bad comments on newegg

Seidon 120v v2 also has a very audible pump, from the reviews i've read. But in a closed off case under a desk it shouldn't be a huge problem. The performance of this cooler is comparable to a high end aircooler.

what do you expect from a 60 bucks water cooler. Also, why dont you just buy a CM hyper 212 evo or a Noctua cooler, they are cheaper and perform at least the same as a CM Seidon 120 

what do you expect from a 60 bucks water cooler. Also, why dont you just buy a CM hyper 212 evo or a Noctua cooler, they are cheaper and perform at least the same as a CM Seidon 120 

That's a good point, I want it to be an obvious choice over an air cooler, not just liquid cooling for the sake of liquid cooling.

That's a good point, I want it to be an obvious choice over an air cooler, not just liquid cooling for the sake of liquid cooling.

:P dunno what you want then 

:P dunno what you want then 

A liquid cooler than runs better than an air cooler. Something that would be decent even for a moderate OC.

A liquid cooler than runs better than an air cooler. Something that would be decent even for a moderate OC.

air coolers have an unlimited life span and cost less for the performance, only their weight that is on the motherboard is high with the Air coolers, a friend of mine broke his motherboard apart after he had installed the CPU cooler CORRECTLY and put the PC in the normal standing psition, sadly they refused to give him  a new mobo