need recommendation for a phone under $200 (Android)

iM8Pizza

The title says it all.....Yes.... I would need an android one... and a good battery life for normal usage...because I would proabaly use it to provide a wifi to my S4 because the internet connectivity on my S4 broke and to change the things that went wrong would cost around $200...so Yeah, a new phone would do the job...or Should I fix my phone?

Moto X is 299$ but if you arent going spend extra 99$ go get your S4 fixed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

THIS: http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Moto-3rd-generation-Unlocked/dp/B00ZQVSKSM

I actually recommend spending the extra $40 for the 2GB RAM/16GB storage version though

Good bettery life, good camera, waterproof, stock android, SD card slot, customizable colors for like $5 extra dollars (check motomaker on their website)

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

New Moto G fits the spec. The extra $40 is worth it though to double both the storage and RAM though. The 8GB is 179.99 and the 16GB is 219.99 but is sold out at this moment

"If in doubt, use a bigger hammer" Anonymous

The title says it all.....Yes.... I would need an android one... and a good battery life for normal usage...because I would proabaly use it to provide a wifi to my S4 because the internet connectivity on my S4 broke and to change the things that went wrong would cost around $200...so Yeah, a new phone would do the job...or Should I fix my phone?

well i own redmi 1s and redmi 2 :D

both comes for 100 $ comes with miui but u can install cyonogenmod  both have only 1 gb of ram so its decent not the best 

redmi 1s has 4 hours battery life of continuous movie watching  and redmi 2 about 6.5 hours and a better speaker and look and weight xD 

and best part camera of both phones are epic i bet they are even better than moto g

i use redmi 1s as my daily driver quite satisfied with both build quality is nice even dropped mine quite few times not a scratch and redmi 2 is quite solid too :3 i can show u drop tests lol 

prices might be different but in ur area / country so just go with which ever one comes cheaper for u and fits ur requirements 

now u may ask why i own both i bought redmi 2 for my mom but i use it quite alot :P

if u do not like any of the above id suggest moto g  the only thing better in this one the speakers :e but only if u compare it with redmi 1s with redmi 2 they both are equal 

on some sites u can get redmi 2 with even 2 gb ram about 200 $ 

or try mi4i or lenovo k3note

New Moto G is like the best for $200 especially the new one!

Project: Veronica

Spoiler
  • CPU                  Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4GHz
  • Motherboard   ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
  • RAM                 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
  • Case                NZXT S340 Red/Black Edition
  • Boot                Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
  • Storage           2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drives
  • PSU                 Corsair CX600M 80 PLUS Bronze

Too bad Motorola isn't widely used in My country (Indonesia) which means.... I'll have a lot more time wasted in case it broke as well (the Moto G)

Too bad Motorola isn't widely used in My country (Indonesia) which means.... I'll have a lot more time wasted in case it broke as well (the Moto G)

well Indonesia has xiaomi why are u even asking this question xD go with xiaomi

Alcatel one touch idol 3 4.7? 200$ when it launches with about the same specs as the moto g with 1.5gb ram decent cameras and good front facing jbl speakers as well as a gorgeous ips display.