Changing the fans on All In One Liquid Coolers?

Hey guys, I was just wandering if it were possible to change the fans on an All In One Liquid Cooler? I don't really know much about them and so I wanted to get the perspective of someone from the LTT community who knows about it.

Basically, I want to get myself one of these Liquid Coolers from Corsair, but I don't know which one to go with, and I don't really know about the fans.

I believe that the dual fan heat sink will fit on the top of my computer case, I'm just curious to whether I am able to change out those two fans for two Noctua NF-F12s.

Do let me know if you can do this and how to do it :)

-Drew

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Yes, you can change them. 

The fans are separate, not attached to the cooler permanently. (well, they're just standard fans, nothing special or different) 

yes of course you can, just as you would change custom loop fans. 4 screws on each fan

what size of a radiator are you looking for

and yes you can replace the fans just make sure you have the right size (120mm and 140mm are the common two sizes)

**Dual Fan Radiator Not Heatsink

You can replace the fans on any radiator as long as they fit with your fans.Your fans are 120mm so you said you want a dual 120mm rad?That would be a 240mm rad and if you put dual 140mm rad it would be equal to a 280mm rad.So you will need a 240mm Radiator.The Corsair H100i GTX will do 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.