Need a simple cherry mx brown keyboard with blue LED's

ONEnONLY

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ducky-Channel-DK2108S-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00VYI3L0I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1438620648&sr=8-3&keywords=ducky

Something like this up to £100 but i would like it to be as cheap as possible. The ducky one with blue leds is out of stock and they would send it to me in 1-2 months haha. Dont want to wait that long. It would be nice if it was sold by amazon as well because of the promotion. 

I've got the Corsair K70 (non-rgb) with Brown switches & love the hell out of it.  It's was $120 USD when I got it so not sure if it's gone down or how the currency conversion would fall out.

G710+ has an MX Brown with blue LEDs

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

G710+ has an MX Brown with blue LEDs

Where can you find this?

I've only ever seen white LEDs.

I couldn't find it on Amazon, but the Coolermaster Quickfire XTi is a really nice looking simple keyboard. Has Brown switches, and can be set to Blue backlighting. Still a kind of expensive keyboard, but so is the Ducky that you linked.

Other than that and Ducky keyboards, in my quick search I couldn't find any others. But I'm sure there are small brand/rebrand boards that fit the criteria. 

Such as this one, but it isn't available to you : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/351294335219?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT