I need a little help with H105 from Corsair

Go to solution Solved by m_tieu,

will it damage if i put it at 100% ?

You will not damage it by running it at max. It's designed to do that out of the box and if you have any issues, the 5 year warranty from corsair will cover you.

Hey, i where wondering if the H105 Pump should be adjusted? its running on 13 or 1800 rpm (don't remember exactly) should i set this in the BIOS to Max or Manual then drag it to Max? (iv read that someone say it should be at 100% all the time)

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

I'm not an expert on this but i think the pump should run at 100% all the time

ok im gonna wait for more replyes, thanks for the reply :) (im gonna need a few to be sure im not gonna do anything wron)

Set it to balanced using the Corsair software, then leave it alone. On my H80i, I set all the fan profile business to "Standard" then set the balanced or quiet curve using Corsair link.

I've read lots of posts suggesting playing with the pump speed is pointless/dangerous enough to cause the evacuation of your home city.

i got no corsair software, and i also don't think there is any software for the h105

I have the pump of my h105 running off of the power supply running at full speed and I use my motherboard to control the fans on the radiator.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

so i should just bump it to max? in the BIOS ?

or my question would more be, Can i take it to max without breaking anything (compleatly new pc and i don't want the CPU to not be cooled, but i want the pump to work as its suposeed to (i don't know) )

Please anyone, i don't wanna do anything wrong here, and i cannot find the answear anywhere else :/ let the pump stay as it is or set it to 100% ?

leave it as it is. I just have mine plugged into a header on my mobo.

the faster it moves the water the better the cooling. its not exactly loud

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

well im runing it at 100% now, if this is bad please let me know as fast as posible

You will not damage it by running it at max. It's designed to do that out of the box and if you have any issues, the 5 year warranty from corsair will cover you.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Ok thank you :)