Buy Dell projector?

tommy-b-10

I can get a Dell M209x projector for $120, is that a good deal? Will be using it for tv shows and movies.

Thanks!

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

I can get a Dell M209x projector for $120, is that a good deal? Will be using it for tv shows and movies.

Thanks!

Seems alright, just has a low resolution(1024x768), but from what I see its bright(essential) and has VGA/HDMI, so not bad. If you are buying used, you might want to get a replacement bulb too, depending on how much the projector was previously used.

Seems alright, just has a low resolution(1024x768), but from what I see its bright(essential) and has VGA/HDMI, so not bad. If you are buying used, you might want to get a replacement bulb too, depending on how much the projector was previously used.

Thanks.

I have asked the seller and he said that in the menu next to lamp hours it says 375. Would that be hours left or used? Cheers!

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

Thanks.

I have asked the seller and he said that in the menu next to lamp hours it says 375. Would that be hours left or used? Cheers!

Not sure, if its hours left then a bulb will be necessary, but if its hours used then you have over 2000 hours to go lol(the bulb is rated for 3000 hours in standard mode and 5000 in eco mode).

Not sure, if its hours left then a bulb will be necessary, but if its hours used then you have over 2000 hours to go lol(the bulb is rated for 3000 hours in standard mode and 5000 in eco mode).

Just checked a manual for it and it is hours used. So that's good, 2000 left! Haha I'll probably grab it then. Thanks!