Looking for a group of people to play SMITE with....

I'm looking for some people to play smite with. I started playing smite in beta and didn't stick with it for very long. I'm now back into smite and trying to play competitively or casually with some friends. I would love some help with developing my game. If anyone is interested in starting a group of people to play smite or a team please reply below and add me on smite Jcdanible.

Been playing Smite on PC since the beginning. My knowledge of the competitive metagame isn't great but I just play for fun and I've gotten pretty good. I can probably help you learn some stuff.

Add me: sqwidee

Git Gud.

Been playing Smite on PC since the beginning. My knowledge of the competitive metagame isn't great but I just play for fun and I've gotten pretty good. I can probably help you learn some stuff.

Add me: sqwidee

Thanks! I sent you a friend request.

• 4 weeks later...

N00b that might start playing Smite for fun (when school-work is not heavy). Username: JJ4884

My IGN is FireZerg

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

IGN is Bwssoldya or Bwss0ldya (last one is my squid account).

Played in the BETA for a while but stopped due to boredom. Recently got back in it, this time with my best mate and his lil brother in law. We started our own clan but mostly because why not :P.

Still looking for some more folks so we can 5v5 people. We're based in europe and we use skype mainly. If you want to, add me in game and who knows

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS