Need a new case, mine is falling apart.

likwidsolutions

So I need a new case because the Corsair Vegeance C70, while spacious once you remove the HDD cages, is just messy as hell, bends way to easily when trying to put th sides on and off again, and the front cover won't even stay on anymore. I thought this thing was supposed to be "Military Grade"...psh. 

Either way here is my PC Part Picker list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tQJJdC

That's my rig, except I didn't add a case in there. Keep in mind I may want to watercool, so I wouldn't mind some extra space, the only thing I need is for the case NOT to be longer than the c70. I'd rather have a wider and/or taller case than the one I have no because the Vengeance slightly overhangs on my desk (just the front cover, the feet are firmly on there), However, it just looks....bad.

Considering how much I've upgraded it, I wish I would've just bought an X99 board back then but I needed a computer and didn't have the money for all the stuff like a board, DDR4 memory, and a CPU to go with it. Now I do, but it's still something I think I'd rather wait to spend my money on. I have 3 x 5.25" bays taken up (but one is taken up by a HDD mount which holds 2x2.5" HDDs and a 3.5" HDD, pretty nice, as I have my NVMe which doesn't need a cage, and also have the other SSD just taped on top of the HDD mount. Then I have the ASUS OC Front Panel, which isn't as great as I was hoping but it works. Anyways, I'd like something that has plenty of headroom because my MB is highprofile, and currently it's in a push pull on half of the 240mm radiator and pull on the other side because I can't fit a fan there. So something with a good amount of space, but takes advantage of the space it has well. 

I've looked at some of the more popular cases like the H440 or Fractal Desogn's R4 or 5. But maybe you guys know a better case off the top of your head. Preferably something that won't scratch easily, is not made from an easily bent metal. Seriously the sides o my C70 look like it's been thrown around and torn apart but it' only a few monhts old, anyways, any help would be appreciated,

Phanteks offerings are freakin awesome

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB