GTX 860m not performing like usual

Milan575
Go to solution Solved by SImoHayha,

So basically, I have a Lenovo y50 and updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I went to test out some games and see how they perform and also do some benchmarks. My GPU was stuck at 55 degrees Celsius and wouldn't run any hotter. It also gave very poor fps. On cinebench it normally scores 80 fps but not only 20 fps. All this is in high performance so my system shouldn't be limiting anything. Someone help please, I cant deal with low fps!!!!!

You need the new GPU drivers mate. Go the website and try to grab the newest one for your GPU.

So basically, I have a Lenovo y50 and updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I went to test out some games and see how they perform and also do some benchmarks. My GPU was stuck at 55 degrees Celsius and wouldn't run any hotter. It also gave very poor fps. On cinebench it normally scores 80 fps but not only 20 fps. All this is in high performance so my system shouldn't be limiting anything. Someone help please, I cant deal with low fps!!!!!

You need the new GPU drivers mate. Go the website and try to grab the newest one for your GPU.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I downloaded the latest drivers that come with the NVIDIA geforce experience, you know the Windows 10 driver version 353.62 . Do I need anything more?

I managed to fix it, I updated my drivers before the windows 10 was installed. All i did was reupdate it and everything seems to be working like normal. Thanks!