New to Linustechtips, and first build!

Conrad310

Hello everyone, I am completely new to computer, and gaming on computers. Some of my friends and family are into gaming and after seeing their PCs, I've gain a major interest in building my own. This is my first ever build, and I bought these parts without doing too much research. I'm still happy with how everything turned out but after learning more and what i know now ( so much, i know  :P ) I wish i would've waited. But anyways, here she is!

EDIT: NOOB IMCOMING..

PC Part URL : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jPXCQ7

post-247713-0-94647700-1438547434_thumb.

post-247713-0-26748800-1438547443_thumb.

post-247713-0-27239500-1438547770_thumb.

post-247713-0-01473600-1438547895_thumb.

post-247713-0-16104000-1438547907_thumb.

post-247713-0-05445400-1438547913_thumb.

erm.. OK and WELCOME   :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Hello yall!

Welcome to the ltt forum,may i suggest following your own topic.

Sorry, I pulled the whole trigger thing way to fast, working on the other pics. SOon

Welcome to the ltt forum,may i suggest following your own topic.

Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the welcome.  :P

Nice. :D Although AMD... (I've used AMD for gaming I know what I'm talking about)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

hows the H60? ive heard its pretty loud.

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

Nice. :D Although AMD... (I've used AMD for gaming I know what I'm talking about)

Honestly, I just got a interest in computers, and some gaming on computers. I really did this ass back words and order this build off of new egg in a DIY package they have.I just read the manuals and got it done. THEN, I started researching heavily and found Linus and these forums. FUCK ME should've saved. Oh well, start somewhere i guess. 

Honestly, I just got a interest in computers, and some gaming on computers. I really did this ass back words and order this build off of new egg in a DIY package they have.I just read the manuals and got it done. THEN, I started researching heavily and found Linus and these forums. FUCK ME should've saved. Oh well, start somewhere i guess. 

It's not a problem! :D Well at least you got your build! :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

hows the H60? ive heard its pretty loud.

Yes, loud. But i can't really compare to anything really being I'm so new to all of this. Tubing is stiff , not flexible or easy to work with.

It's not a problem! :D Well at least you got your build! :D

Yes I do !  ;) I'm happy with it and what its been able to do. I'm just ready for the next build honestly, I can't wait. I'm hooked :ph34r:

Looks very nice nonetheless. 

And it should perform well enough.

System: Thinkpad T460

Looks very nice nonetheless. 

And it should perform well enough.

Thanks! It does perform good. I would love to get into water cooling on the next project. 

Yes I do !  ;) I'm happy with it and what its been able to do. I'm just ready for the next build honestly, I can't wait. I'm hooked :ph34r:

I want to upgrade my CPU Next. :D

To what?

Xeon 1231v3

Love that motherboard, going to be picking one up soon :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Love that motherboard, going to be picking one up soon :D

It is a nice mobo, good features for the price id say. Just what I needed.

It is a nice mobo, good features for the price id say. Just want I needed.

Awesome, ya looking to get more out of my FX 6300 and even though I won't see the motherboard it will still be nice :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Loving the S340!

I have the same, but in red/black. ^_^

It's a great case for the price. I like the H440 but its a little more than I wanted to spend.

Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the welcome.  :P

Ty for the pics, i would told u but people already did so cool,and may the pc master race be with you

Ty for the pics, i would told u but people already did so cool,and may the pc master race be with you

Thanks, you guys are great here.[emoji3]