Thread Stuck In Device Driver

I have Intel Core i5 and AMD Radeon 260X (I just switched to it).Got my Pro 64-bit Windows 10, but after I start a game or process like for ex. Skype, the system crashes. It is something similar to the blue screen of Win7. I know it is normal new OS to have bugs and glitches, but that is just too much. Help me, pls!

Is this upgrade or fresh install? Or completely new build? If this is old build, did it have any problems like these?

Just trying to determine if this is software or hardware issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Is this upgrade or fresh install? Or completely new build? If this is old build, did it have any problems like these?

Just trying to determine if this is software or hardware issue.

Only the GPU was changed, nothing else. With my Nvidia Geforce I was using Win7. Then I upgraded to R7 260x and Win8.1 and finally Win10. 

P.S. When the GPU was changed I was still using Win7. My dad using the PC then called me and said that the Windows7 gave him 3 Blue screens for 15min with the new GPU. Maybe the system wasn't cracked right.

Only the GPU was changed, nothing else. With my Nvidia Geforce I was using Win7. Then I upgraded to R7 260x and Win8.1 and finally Win10. 

P.S. When the GPU was changed I was still using Win7. My dad using the PC then called me and said that the Windows7 gave him 3 Blue screens for 15min with the new GPU. Maybe the system wasn't cracked right.

If thats how your OS is, I can't help you more. Get legit OS and try again. Otherwise look for any error codes that might determine what is causing it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv