SSD Will not be the boot device

I may and may not be an idiot. That is for you to decide after reading this. So I got an SSD a couple days ago and put it in my system. I cloned Windows 7 to the SSD (I was using the Macrium Reflect Disk Imaging and Backup Utility). However, I did NOT have it selected so that the computer turns off. I turned it back on, forgetting to put the SSD as a Boot device. Turned on normally, and everything is fine. However, when I turned it off and put the SSD specifically as the ONLY boot drive, it won't let me. i select the SSD as the boot device, it boots and then it goes to Windows. I then go and check what happened and it says that I am using the HDD (I can tell as the HDD is labelled C, but the SSD is labelled E). Of course I can't format the HDD because it always is what I am booting from, even when selecting the SSD as the boot device.

There is one more bit of information: Whenever I boot now, It always says that the C drive must be checked for consistency and has ever since.

Please, help.
Before you go moaning at me if something is obvious, remember that 1) this is the first time i've done this 2) I haven't been working with computers for 20+ years. I have been working with them for less than a year.

Try unplugging the hard drive and then try booting.

It said that the Boot Manager (well, BOOTMGR) was missing. So, what did I do? (p.s: I guess I have to format the SSD now, don't i?)

Forgot to mention: there are 3 partitions on my HDD: Dell Utility, RECOVERY and OS (C:). However, my SSD only has 2 partitions: Dell Utility and OS (E:)

Update: I formatted the SSD, then tried again. This time, when I tried booting with it it said that Windows could not boot because it was missing a critical file, and I need to install a repair disk to get windows to work. Well, I don't have one and I have no intention of using the zero amount of DVD drives that I have to burn one. Any suggestions?