Lowest performance game you play.

SSDMySite

I play mInecraft sometimes.  My gtx 970 and i5 get over 100 fps lol.

on my old pc with core 2 duo and gtx 550 ti i had averrage 150 fps lol

otherwise, best performance i get is on Battlefield 2, 100 fps locked and doesnt even move, but still on Forgotten Hope 2 mod on a 100p server on omaha beach i get below 50 lol

....ow wait !

CSGO 250-300 fps

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Portal 2 and Garry's mod I guess.

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Ut99 and old dos games with dosbox.... Like wolfenstein 3d, doom, dune 2 and lands of lore. Hell ik can run em all at the same time and my system wouldn't even break a sweat..... So total overkill.....

I have no signature

HotS

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Limbo

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B50 3.2 GHz // GPU: VTX Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3 // MB: Asus M4A88T-M // RAM: 2×2GB DDR3 // PSU: MS PRO 550W ATX P4 // Monitor: Samsung 1280×1024 resolution // Windows 10 64 bit // Mobile: LG G3 32 GB

Metal Slug 3.

Also I think I once forced Crysis to run at 320x240 xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Ut99 and old dos games with dosbox.... Like wolfenstein 3d, doom, dune 2 and lands of lore. Hell ik can run em all at the same time and my system wouldn't even break a sweat..... So total overkill.....

you have dune 0.0,do youknow where to find the digital dl, i could never get it to work as a kid and lost the cd.

Poker with real cards.

Though to be honest a human brain will probably blow any Xeon processor or Titan X out of the water...

So I guess my answer would probably be the original Command and Conquer.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

you have dune 0.0,do youknow where to find the digital dl, i could never get it to work as a kid and lost the cd.

Nope sorry, i got the CD here. And its illegal to dl, so couldnt tell you even if i knew :(. Im sure theres places where you can dl it.

I have no signature

Nope sorry, i got the CD here. And its illegal to dl, so couldnt tell you even if i knew :(. Im sure theres places where you can dl it.

ill just have to wait till gog gets it :(

Roller coaster tycoon series. I get over 400fps in rct3

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

100 fps is nothing. I get 300+ fps at 1440p with pretty high settings (max everything but render distance, and that at 16). 

I should be getting more lol.  Most people with 970's get in the 500-800 range.  I get like 75 in Far Cry 4 ultra 1080p.

Cs: GO locked on 300fps.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Ok lets put it like this , i've built myself a very powerful rig and yet I still find myself playing either MMORPG browser games or any other games that don't eat up that much resource lol just find it funny I got a very powerful desktop yet I put it to use.

SO it got me thinking what about others , do you have a powerful rig but yet still play games that require very little resource?  or are you just an all out hardcore gamer that must play games on ultimate settings / put all the hardware to use.

Probably Forge of Emipres which is a Age of Empires type of game on smartphones and browsers.

Currently nolifing a England campaign in Medieval 2 Total War from 2006, nearly 30 hours this week...

I play A LOT of games, luckly all of them in 5K at 30hz, 60hz and 144hz.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I play Unreal Gold at 4K with a i7 5930K and a GTX 780 ti. The fps is stupid high like in the range of 250-400fps. Another game would be Halo C.E., once again at 4K but I play that game with vsync on.

Problem solved: Play at 8K DSR  ;)

Not sure if the 3GB of vram is enough on that 780TI...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I play Minecraft and get 60-100 FPS with shaders.

But that still requires some power, at least from the CPU.

I also play The Expendabros, a prequel to the game BroForce (Good games, I recommend them both, especially to play locally with some friends - multiple players can play at a time) which could maybe run on a phone and I also play Agar.io, which runs on my phone without a problem.

Minesweeper

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Here are some 5K with 16X AA (8X ingame and 8X in Nvidia control panel) screens:

pbvyldjqfy.jpg

ymgdfhxjxu.jpgielsnignmx.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU