Problem with apps & drivers after Win10 upgrade? Anyone else?

Mr.Henry
Go to solution Solved by Aytex,

I installed Win10 perfectly fine today via the media creation tool 

force installing causes a lot of issues instad of just waiting for your download turn

I installed Win10 perfectly fine today via the media creation tool and upon installation it said that all the apps are compatible etc. Well after the initial boot up, I got a bunch of error messages from Realtek HD audio and from some of the Gigabyte apps (SIV, Live update) etc stating that they were incompatible. Also I couldn't hear any audio from the audio jacks, because Realtek wasn't working. Anyone else facing similar issues? 

I rolled back to Win8.1 pro and everything is working perfectly again. I'll wait until gigabyte releases Win10 drivers for the app center. 

If you do some searching within the forums, there's a buttload of people having issues with Win10. I personally am holding off for at least another week before having to deal with these crap.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

If you do some searching within the forums, there's a buttload of people having issues with Win10. I personally am holding off for at least another week before having to deal with these crap.

Yeah, you're right man :) I'm gonna wait until the "Get Windows 10" tray icon notifies me that it's available for download. 

keep in mind 20M+ installed so far. and theres only 100+ posts on fourms with complaints   people only really post complaints, and not how many succed, your odds are pretty high if you wait for it to upgrade naturally.

force installing causes a lot of issues instad of just waiting for your download turn

/\...

keep in mind 20M+ installed so far. and theres only 100+ posts on fourms with complaints   people only really post complaints, and not how many succed, your odds are pretty high if you wait for it to upgrade naturally.

/\...

Well I think the problem is not with Windows 10 rather than having drivers that are optimized for windows 8.1. I'm sure that once I get the necessary drivers for Windows 10, everything will be fine! (Gigabyte's own apps and realtek)