Windows 10 Store Closing itself (Everytime i click any App/Game)

Shahrukh

Hello, Please anybody got a fix for this ?

I've installed a fresh copy from ISO available on internet , The Pro version , Store never worked.

its a bug, i have the same problem, so the only thjng to do is wait for a fix

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

The App store is a Windows App (aka: Universal App), all Windows Apps (not be confused with Windows desktop apps (aka: Win32 apps) uses the GPU to render. The problem is with your graphics card drivers.

Normally, the Get Windows 10 app would either tell you or not have exists about problems and well not let you upgrade. As you forced the upgrade you face with issues. All you can do now is check for updates from all your hardware (in the case there is a drivers causing issues with your graphics card drivers) daily for driver updates in the hope to be fixed. Many manufacture started to work on their driver Windows 10 was released, so you may need to wait up to a month possibly. Microsoft is working with manufactures to accelerate the process in helping them with their drivers.