" Fallout 4 " ZenModz

ZenModz

That is amazing. You have great attention to detail ( I think I said that before).

Thank you Mattb6288, Maybe you have but its nice to know you are still watching. :)

Imagination is just as important as knowledge.

This is one of the best creative builds i have ever seen EVER !

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

That is awesome, truly a work of art.  I can not imagine the amount of time you have in this project.

That is awesome, truly a work of art.  I can not imagine the amount of time you have in this project.

Thanks mchllatham03. Its been on and off, but it's around 800+ hrs so far.  :) 

Hi  I have made some more caps, And starting to finish of the Vault, for this part I will be using sign foam.

Nuka%20Cola%20caps%20%20Zen%20Modz_zps6j

2015_0827_1649_57_zpsdioeyjty.jpg

2015_0827_1650_18_zpsbnky3ovn.jpg

2015_0827_1725_19_zpslmwvexah.jpg

Thanks again for stopping by. :)

Bit more done today.

2015_0827_2347_21_zpsqdqddoly.jpg

2015_0827_2348_14_zpsaxjz5irz.jpg

2015_0828_1844_41_zpsvgqjhl3r.jpg

2015_0828_1845_18_zpsaq8uqmv9.jpg

2015_0828_1845_44_zpsj5ztgyl5.jpg

Thanks again for stopping by :)

Amazing work.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Thanks you guys!!

• 1 month later...

Please tell me you sent a link to this thread to Bethesda. That is the most incredible build I have ever seen, and #2 isn't anywhere close.

Please tell me you sent a link to this thread to Bethesda. That is the most incredible build I have ever seen, and #2 isn't anywhere close.

Thanks  SteveGrabowski0,  I'm sure someone from Bethesda would have seen it by now. :)

just frakking awsome! one of the best fallout theme builds out there!

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

just frakking awsome! one of the best fallout theme builds out there!

Thanks you.  :)

Thanks you.  :)

first that looks great second how did you make the bottle caps?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

first that looks great second how did you make the bottle caps?

Hi and Thanks,  They started off as beer bottle caps. The logo was printed onto supper thin water decals, then applied to the cap. after it drys I would apply some 2k clear to seal it. dry brush the red or blue paint around the edges to blend the color then paint the outside edge in red or blue. depending on what the color is needed. Then I will add some wood stain "golden oak" is the best color for looking like rust, I then add the stain to some single pack matting paint. to take out the gloss and also add thinners and then dry brush that on. that part can take some time to get the right amount to get it to look the way its meant to. then once that is dry I will  scratch it up on the ground then make up some thinners and matting base again but no stain this time.  and brush a wet coat over the top. what that will do is make it look like it oxidizing as well as rusting. and then. yes there is more. I will then add some white and wood stain till I get a light orange almost yellow looking and dry brush it again.  and after that.... It should start looking like what I have done.  But before you start any of that don't for get to bash the crap out of the cap. dints make them look that much better. :P

I should do videos on YouTube on how I get my paint FX but who is going to watch em.

Cheers, Ken.

Another Fallout Build!?!?! The others were amazing but this one looks like it was commissioned by Bethesda for a contest or something! 

Do you work in a modelling/prop design field or is this just a hobby? It would have been cool to age the parts inside but I figure you don't want to risk damaging it.

(p/s if you addressed both of these comments, sorry I was to busy staring at the pictures xD)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Another Fallout Build!?!?! The others were amazing but this one looks like it was commissioned by Bethesda for a contest or something! 

Do you work in a modelling/prop design field or is this just a hobby? It would have been cool to age the parts inside but I figure you don't want to risk damaging it.

(p/s if you addressed both of these comments, sorry I was to busy staring at the pictures xD)

Hi GJ

I wish it was more then just a hobby. But just a hobby it is. As you where saying would look better with the inside done as well. But its just to pricey to go painting new parts. it took me a long long time to save up for the hardware. But the case I got for $50. So wrecking it was not as painful.

My new build, the Power Cell. Is only getting done because of help from ASUS. and I won the Geforce comp here in AUS. So now I can go nuts. well to a point.  

Cheers, Ken.

Hi GJ

I wish it was more then just a hobby. But just a hobby it is. As you where saying would look better with the inside done as well. But its just to pricey to go painting new parts. it took me a long long time to save up for the hardware. But the case I got for $50. So wrecking it was not as painful.

My new build, the Power Cell. Is only getting done because of help from ASUS. and I won the Geforce comp here in AUS. So now I can go nuts. well to a point.  

Cheers, Ken.

Yeah I can just imagine sanding a lil too hard or putting too much paint and ending up with a $500+ gpu as a paper weight xD

I saw your other build, looking good so far. I don't have an a/c on that site so can't comment but don't worry, I'm still watching it....O.o

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

amazing awesome stunning incredible...

nice detail work!

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I can just imagine sanding a lil too hard or putting too much paint and ending up with a $500+ gpu as a paper weight xD

I saw your other build, looking good so far. I don't have an a/c on that site so can't comment but don't worry, I'm still watching it....O.o

Thanks GJ :)     The Power Cell build on here as well now. :D

Cheers, Ken.

amazing awesome stunning incredible...

nice detail work!

Thank you 19_blackie_73  Glad you like it :)