" Fallout 4 " ZenModz

ZenModz

I don't have any sponsors, I did try for some. But it's my fist build. I had no chance. lol

Thank you all again for liking this build. will add more again soon. :)

i dont have any real knowledge as far as modding and such but i'd say this is the last build you'll ever have to do without a sponsor(s).  that is incredible man!!  I really wish I had more to say but I just love it

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

One of the most original and best mods i've ever seen. How did u get the rust and damage?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

i dont have any real knowledge as far as modding and such but i'd say this is the last build you'll ever have to do without a sponsor(s).  that is incredible man!!  I really wish I had more to say but I just love it

Thank you Old_Chicken, sponsors yes that would be sweet.

One of the most original and best mods i've ever seen. How did u get the rust and damage?

Thank you IMPERIUS. The Damage is done with a dremel,drill , hammer, or what ever worked for me lol. I did not just want to paint the rust on I wanted to it have the shape as well so I went the extra mile to make it not just look rusty but shape it as well, so all the rust has highs and lows. it looks like rust and to the touch feels like it as well. it's just not cold like steel. The rust is done with wood stain and acrylic paints, the wood stain. mixed with thinners, and other colors. and just changing the shades works well for getting the rust look. a lot of dry brushing and some of it is airbrushed as well. some parts. like the rust, I just brushed over with thinners and a mating base paint to take out any gloss in the paint once I have the look I'm after. Even adding some color to the mating base with thinners can give some nice high lights. when dry brushing.

Hope that helps a bit.

Imagination is just as important as knowledge.

<SNIP>

This... is... AMAZING!

BTW. What is that white-light-defusing-material called? the one you cut up in rectangles

Edit: 3rd picture the one with vents...

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

This... is... AMAZING!

BTW. What is that white-light-defusing-material called? the one you cut up in rectangles

Edit: 3rd picture the one with vents...

Thank you Lenidar, It is called polyplex acrylic polymer. :)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=coloured+acrylic+sheet&sa=X&biw=1509&bih=749&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0CCQQsARqFQoTCP_Qt52rjMcCFcWhlAodkIMPrg

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

You really rust/damaged the case with a dremel ? god ...

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Pretty damn awesome :o

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

Incredibly unbelievable. I'm speechless. you are in the top 3 modded cases that aren't in a modding competition that I have ever seen

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

Wow. This is my favourite build on this site. Really good work dude.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Wow. This is my favourite build on this site. Really good work dude.

Thank you Nosfy  :)

Incredibly unbelievable. I'm speechless. you are in the top 3 modded cases that aren't in a modding competition that I have ever seen

Lol thanks Atomicnerd64 :)

Pretty damn awesome :o

Thanks msvelev  :)

You really rust/damaged the case with a dremel ? god ...

Thank you lhazHedont : the dremal  was only haft the fun.  :)

By far one of my favourite builds i've seen; great work. 

giphy.gif

Really like what you've done here, I'm lovin these Fallout 4 builds that have cropped up. The whole distressed look is great and a nice change from pristine builds.

Holy smokes icon_Wow.gif icon_Wow.gif icon_Wow.gif

@Yummychickenblue

Thanks You, JoaoPRSousa. :)

By far one of my favourite builds i've seen; great work. 

giphy.gif

Thank You, LoneRangerS. :)

Wow. . . 

Your build has been blessed by Todd Howard and will "Just work"

Spike+TV+2011+Video+Game+Awards+Arrivals

Cool :) Thank You Yummychickenblue.

Really like what you've done here, I'm lovin these Fallout 4 builds that have cropped up. The whole distressed look is great and a nice change from pristine builds.

Thanks, colinmcr. I think so to. ;)

My brain can only handle so much. Really digging what you've done here, it always seems like builds are seeming more and more similar to each other, and then a gem comes along like this!

I like good humans and good food

My brain can only handle so much. Really digging what you've done here, it always seems like builds are seeming more and more similar to each other, and then a gem comes along like this!

Thank you, Colinreay . :)

This ... Is ... One ... Of ... The ... Best ... Thing ... That ... I ... Have ... Seen ... Just ... Wow ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Hi again, Ok I'm going to be scratch building the Vault 111. the last photo. is the placement of where it is going. This build is all about fallout 4 so adding it as well just needs to be done.

Going to mach the texture true too the game.

Sorry about the super shit photo's Will add better photos later. Just updated to windows 10 and now photobucket. is not working for me.

fallout-4-vault-111_zpsg9dzxtgo.jpg

IMG_4154_zps5ce4igkh.jpg

IMG_4157_zps0eabfned.jpg

IMG_4158_zpsai0ymrnb.jpg

Will be adding more to it then what you see here. And will still be painted in high detail.

this is just a Photoshop overlay to show you all where it is going.

Thank you Again for stopping buy.

Cheers, Ken. No holding back now.

VAOLT%20build%2001%20pic_zpszubz9iau.jpg

Sorry about the Zenator post"s not sure why it's doing that but it is still me posting. Getting hold of admin about it. maybe they can shed some light on it, working fine now. I think it might be from me logging in from my work PC Seems to be fine on my PC at home.

Progress report :)

I made a template in Photoshop and printed it to the size I need.
Then comes the blade work, there are 4 layers of PVC plastic glued together so I can cut each at a time. Then once done will be sanded and then putty filled and sanded again. No CNC. for this part. all old school.  

IMG_4165_zpsikdojppm.jpg

IMG_4167_zpsvvnqjowi.jpg

IMG_4169_zpst4iiyls0.jpg

IMG_4172_zpsqsx2u6h3.jpg

IMG_4173_zps7iykhdcs.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Zen.