Dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 8.1?

So for obvious reasons Ive been wanting upgrade to Windows 10 on my laptop. However, for other reasons that aren't necessarily relevant I DO want to keep Windows 8 on it... interesting predicament. I was wondering if anyone has experience dual booting operating systems on a laptop or in general. I'm assuming it's fairly simple? (Install 10 ISO on a USB Drive, create a partition in system memory, etc. Etc.)I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of this, but I just wanted to get people's opinions and experiences. Thanks so much.

you're going to have activation issues with win10 if it's the same key as win8.1

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

You cant, unless you buy a new windows 8 key, because once you upgrade to windows 10, the key is tied to windows 10 and your windows 8 license is gone!

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

New thought... considering Microsoft is taking little to no steps to counteract "pirates" from upgrading, what if I downloaded a windows 7 ISO if I could figure out how, upgrade to Windows 10 from THAT one, then dual boot?

Dual boot isn't a big problem, you'll find a way... Anyway you'll need 2 licenses...

More interesting- at least for me, is what will happen if you use same Microsoft account in both OS...

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

You will need to open disk management and create a new partition, and then when installing 10 you select the partition you created. Pretty simple :D

....Pretty simple :D

Yes, it's pretty simple... If you want to f*ck up everything it's very simple... Dual boot is not so easy thing...

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

Yes, it's pretty simple... If you want to f*ck up everything it's very simple... Dual boot is not so easy thing...

Not really, my post above is literally all you need to do.