cortana not working on edge browser

Ykno

has anyelse got this problem?

cortana_zpsfizly2vx.png

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

1- Is Cortana enable? 

2- Cortana have problems with restrictions like "do not track" 

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

You must enable cortana on your system. Click on the start button, and type "cortana" the only result you'll get is the right one. Unfortunately she doesn't work outside certain regions, even if your system language is set to one ofthe supported ones. (atleast that is the case on my pc)

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

....even if your system language is set to one ofthe supported ones. (atleast that is the case on my pc)

It's not enough- you must change location too...

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

1- Is Cortana enable? 

2- Cortana have problems with restrictions like "do not track" 

yes its on im not stupid lol

and okay ill try turning do not track off

You must enable cortana on your system. Click on the start button, and type "cortana" the only result you'll get is the right one. Unfortunately she doesn't work outside certain regions, even if your system language is set to one ofthe supported ones. (atleast that is the case on my pc)

she is on and im from UK where she fully supported altho without her real cortana voice ha some reason they decided to change the actor for the UK

It's not enough- you must change location too...

everything is set to UK

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |