Shoe advice

sdhdok

So literally the only pair of shoes i own are blue and orange sneakers.... i'm in pretty serious need of some casual shoes (something that could be worn with a pair of black jeans or pants).  I'm a US size 10.5 and I've had my eye on these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VANS-shoes-Sk8-HI-Top-Black-imperial-Blue-Streetwear-/231533256295#shpCntId  do you guys have any pros/cons of buying this brand/type of shoe?  And do you have any alternatives? 

If you want to be taken seriously, don't by Vans with blue shoelaces, just hit up your local shoe store and buy some ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Get Nike SB's. I Have a pair and i Wear them for about 6-7 hours a day and have Never let me down

Core i7 2600, Gigabyte GTX 570, Asus P8Z68-V LX, 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston ValueRam, CoolerMaster 600Watt PSU

If you want to be taken seriously, don't by Vans with blue shoelaces, just hit up your local shoe store and buy some ^^

woah you mean going outside

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Converse?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Vans old skool 

No one Dies a Virgin, Life fucks us all - Kurt Cobain

If you are presently strapped for cash, i would advised that you get a casual shoe that could be dressed up and down. Some thing like a Chukka. I personally have three of these in my arsenal of different colors and types and they are comfy and classy and have a sort of sneaker chukka look to it. When buying a chukka, always buy a half size bigger if you have wide feet.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

i think iam the guy that doesn't know anything about fashion. cus everyone seems to know about shoes,jeans, what fit with what right now thinggy

i think iam the guy that doesn't know anything about fashion. cus everyone seems to know about shoes,jeans, what fit with what right now thinggy

I don't know what kids wear these days either

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Update: I ended up buying some nike Kaishi's.