I upgraded to win 10 and now I have no internet

sissj

When i troubleshoot it i get the error: "Local area connection" doesnt have a valid ip configuation. Also in ipconfig my default gateway is blank. Please help!

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Install network drivers.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Install network drivers.

I have no internet...

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I have no internet...

Download them on another computer, put them on a flash drive or something, move them to your computer, install them.

Not that difficult to do.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Download them on another computer, put them on a flash drive or something, move them to your computer, install them.

Not that difficult to do.

I dont know which driver to get...

Go to device manager and find your LAN Card model/chipset, then procceed to download drivers for it.

It says the drivers are up to date.

It says the drivers are up to date.

I'd manually set up IPv4 then, go to the network and sharing center and go to change adapter settings, then find your network card, right click on it and click on properties.

After that go to Internet Protocol Version 4 and check if everything is automatic if not tell me.

I'd manually set up IPv4 then, go to the network and sharing center and go to change adapter settings, then find your network card, right click on it and click on properties.

After that go to Internet Protocol Version 4 and check if everything is automatic if not tell me.

Its on automatic :(

I dont know which driver to get...

If it's for your pc in your signature, go to your motherboard manufacturer's website page for your motherboard and download the network driver from there....

Its just like when you built the damn thing... -_-

Change them to manual, what is your Router's IP that you use when you try to log into? For example 192.168.1.1 

If it's for your pc in your signature, go to your motherboard manufacturer's website page for your motherboard and download the network driver from there....

Its just like when you built the damn thing... -_-

There isnt an option for network drivers.

Alrighto, Use an IP address on the first box like 192.168.0.6 the subnet mask will be put by itself and add on the Default Gateway 192.168.0.1 and on the prefered DNS use 192.168.0.1.

and now it should work?

Alrighto, Use an IP address on the first box like 192.168.0.6 the subnet mask will be put by itself and add on the Default Gateway 192.168.0.1 and on the prefered DNS use 192.168.0.1.

It still doesnt work :(

There isnt an option for network drivers.

Try this.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/lan/Intel_LAN_Win7-8_8-1_VER185540.zip

(I know it's not specifically for windows 10, but most windows 8.1 drivers should be compatible with windows 10, it's possible your lan driver was corrupted or something in the upgrade.)

Try this.

(I know it's not specifically for windows 10, but most windows 8.1 drivers should be compatible with windows 10, it's possible your lan driver was corrupted or something in the upgrade.)

And then i put it on my USB stick and select network adapters drivers and select the file?

Try this.

I uninstalled my network drivers and now it has dissappeared HELP ME

And then i put it on my USB stick and select network adapters drivers and select the file?

You put it on the flash drive, move it to your PC, then in there it should have a .exe or something, if not, then just extract the zip file somewhere and go to device manager, network adapters, right click the ethernet adapter, click update driver, then find it manually.

I uninstalled my network drivers and now it has dissappeared HELP ME

Reboot your PC, it should come back, if it doesn't, try looking in the zip file of the network drivers for a .exe or .msi file to run to install the drivers.

You put it on the flash drive, move it to your PC, then in there it should have a .exe or something, if not, then just extract the zip file somewhere and go to device manager, network adapters, right click the ethernet adapter, click update driver, then find it manually.

I did that, it rejected it and said it was up to date. So i uninstalled the driver and now the network settings have gone completeley ;.; Help me please :(

Reboot your PC, it should come back, if it doesn't, try looking in the zip file of the network drivers for a .exe or .msi file to run to install the drivers.

ok