Windows 10 microphone noise cancelling/suppresion not working.

Hello,

I've recently [clean] installed windows 10. Awesome upgrade I say but I have a issue.

I speak alot on skype and in Windows 7 while I was in a call, nobody from conversation could hear the background noise or the noise coming out of my speakers (as I don't use headsets) even when I was listening to music or watching a video (at high volumes)
Now in W10 everybody does and it's very annoying because every bit of background noise can be heard.
Tried to go to Sound>Recording>Microphone>Enhancements and enable the Noise Suppression and Acoustic Echo Cancellation but those settings do absolutely nothing. Also I remember that W7 had more settings about these enhancements.
Also (don't know if that affects the issue on topic) the HD audio manager is gone and can't seem to get it back.
I can't install a specific driver either as I'm uninstalling it but Windows instantly installs it back.
Also there is another issue, when I go to Sound>Recording>Microphone>Levels, the Microphone volume is set to 50 and the Microphone Boost is set to 0, thing is that while the boost is set to 0 the microphone just doesn't pick any sound, it acts like it's muted.

Can somebody please help me?