Weird Audio Distortion

YellowMenace

I bought a Lenovo x220 Tablet and so far it's great, but I've had some issues with audio on the device, mainly through the 3.5mm jack. When played through the speakers, all is well, but when I play somethings like CS:GO, quieter and lower noises get heavily lowered in quality to the point where it you almost can't tell what you're hearing. Even worse, with most songs, those parts don't last long and so the audio quality flickers up and down making everything sound very disorientating.

After deleting the audio driver that Lenovo's driver suite had installed and reverted to the one supplied by windows, the audio for things like youtube and the music player are fixed, but games still heavily have distortion.

Any ideas?

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Can't help with the issue sorry. 
But I have Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 and I'm constantly having issues with it. 
DON'T get me wrong I LOVE it.. but seem to have quite a few issues from time to time.. Including audio 

hmm, on the low parts of most any audio, the audio gets very muffled and horribly low quality. under playback devices, the audio quality setting changes almost nothing except the quality when it's not on a low part of a song. I could try and capture audio of it later, once I'm at home.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH