Modding an In Win 904 to actually cool decently? How about a Noctua Industrial 140mm 3000rpm fan?

ScaryFatKidGT

Sooooooo still looking for a case, 4790k + 980ti mATX.

I have looked at about every damn case there is and the only ones that have everything I want in a mATX case are the Fractal Node 804 but it looks like a printer and doesn't come in white (the Air 540 is to big and the Air 240 lacks space with a mATX board and an optical drive) and the Raijintek Aeneas (optical bay, easy set up for positive pressure with an exhausting rad... 4x120mm front fan mounts, not standard tower shape, drives not blocking air).

The 904 is the only ATX sized case I'm willing to use just because its just so damn pretty, I wouldn't be mad I threw my mATX board in it. The only issue is it's atrocious cooling. I was maybe thinking of cutting holes in the front to match the back rad mount or something..... or to get a matching piece of alu to install over the front and put fans in behind this false front but idk where I would fine a matching piece of aluminum. Also looking at fans I thought hey what if I stuck a Noctua NF-A14 industrial PPC 140mm 3000 fricken RPM PWM fan in it for the intake, this sucker has the flow of 2 normal 120 or 140mm fans, only issue would be noise. What do you think?

The other thing is I wanted to use a EVGA 980 ti hybrid and water cool my cpu... don't think I would be able to do that, but I definitely wouldn't want to use a fan style gpu in this case and I don't really wanna be stuck with a reference PCB, hybrid seemed like a good option.

Oh and I forgot the most important thing, 5 expansion slots.... I could maybe live with 4 in a case that was perfect in every other way but I haven't found one.

350D would work great if it didn't look just like a black computer tower and have only 2 intake fans, then with an exhausting 240mm rad I would have 2 in and 3 out.

those PPC 3000's will be loud

Like crying baby loud? lol I will only be using 1 and it will be basically inside the case, I could also PWM it down to 2500 or so?

Like crying baby loud? lol I will only be using 1 and it will be basically inside the case, I could also PWM it down to 2500 or so?

Yes loud, loud I'll let you be the judge of that:

In_Win_940_15_zps7qkww2tm.jpg

inwin-904-case_install8_zpszk3isjhi.jpg

Does anyone have measurements of inside a case? Also might put 2 2000prmers in the front of a 350D.