Need Help Finding Decent Water Cooling Setup

(not sure if this is the correct tread to put this in)

Like the title says, i'm looking to water cool my computer, i live in south Texas so its always hot in my room, and my computer being cooled by fans doesn't help the heat in my room situation. I was wanting to water cool my computer to possible have less heat in the room and also not be sucking hot air into a hot computer i'm trying to cool. I don't know if water cooling would help my situation or just be a waste of money. I thought i would come here and ask for advise on what to do, and also what water cooling system i should look at, my price range is about $500. If possible i want a simpleish setup not a really complex setup, I've built a few PC's but this will be my first one I've water cooled. If possible i'm looking for a setup that i could possibly change easily if i get a new motherboard+CPU soon. Thanks for helping =)

this is my current PC set up:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CpsTf7

-SNIP-

Note water cooling will increase ambient temperatures not decease them since it's more effectively transferring the heat to the air in the room. The best it to have an AC unit or way to bring cooler air into the room.

Note water cooling will increase ambient temperatures not decease them since it's more effectively transferring the heat to the air in the room. The best it to have an AC unit or way to bring cooler air into the room.

yes this, get as big of an AC unit as you need for your room, and a bit extra to keep it cooler

Oh, ok. I didnt realize that, i thought it would make it cooler than using fans on my comp. Thanks for the help.