Which cooler for an overclocked i7 4790k ?

Hi guys ! :)

I'm not an expert in CPU cooling, so I would like to know which cooler would be the most cost-efficient to cool an 4790K overclocked to 4.4GHz ? I'm thinking about the Be quiet! Dark pro 3 but it's kind of expensive and i'm not sure I need to pay that much to cool my cpu. So which one would you rather take ?

Also i'd like to ask if there is a big difference in terms of cooling between the Silent Wings and the Pure Wings 2 from Be quiet! ? does the Pure Wings really cool better or can I just go for the silent ones ?

I'd get the dark rock, it's sexy af and it cools like a beast (do people still say beast?).

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

4790k doesn't need to be overclocked to 4.4, 4.4GHz is stock with turbo, just disable speed step and it should stay @ 4.4, as people above have said 212 or Dark Rock, your pick