Whats a good motherboard for $150 in au money?

I recently got a geforce gtx 970 windforce edition and my mother board isent compatable with it for some reason so i need to get a new one and is it possable to take the cpu out of my motherboard im using now for the next motherboard?

I recently got a geforce gtx 970 windforce edition and my mother board isent compatable with it for some reason so i need to get a new one and is it possable to take the cpu out of my motherboard im using now for the next motherboard?

Would be much helpful if you could include what CPU you're currently using so we can recommend something compatible with your existing processor.

Can't read your mind. :)

Would be much helpful if you could include what CPU you're currently using so we can recommend something compatible with your existing processor.

Can't read your mind. :)

I have a intel core i7 3770k 3.5 ghz overclocked to 4.3 

what motherboard you got?

your cpu is recent enough seems strange that it wont work.

Honestly if you went $10 further you could get a Z97-K from Asus which is really good, but otherwise a H97 board from like gigabyte or Asus would be good.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Not compatible with 3770k...

Oh. I thought that the 3770k had a 1150 socket.

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

Honestly if you went $10 further you could get a Z97-K from Asus which is really good, but otherwise a H97 board from like gigabyte or Asus would be good.

He needs something for an Ivy Bridge CPU bruh.

I have a intel core i7 3770k 3.5 ghz overclocked to 4.3 

MSI seems to hold their resale value a bit worse than a lot of brands so see if you can get a Z77 PC Mate or something like that used.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

He needs something for an Ivy Bridge CPU bruh.

MSI seems to hold their resale value a bit worse than a lot of brands so see if you can get a Z77 PC Mate or something like that used.

So what should i get then? i said 150 btw just because its a good price for a motherboard i think but i can spend arround $170 in au money only please, please respond quick

So what should i get then? i said 150 btw just because its a good price for a motherboard i think but i can spend arround $170 in au money only please, please respond quick

Well I suggest reading reviews of a mobo that you may be looking at in a store at this very minute but I can recommend Asus boards for their UEFI and reliability and MSI for service. I've had issues with Gigabyte service and software.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Oh. I thought that the 3770k had a 1150 socket.

Yeah, it can all get confusing.