Which brand has the best GTX 980Ti

I went for MSI gaming 980ti cause it has a separate mid plate with heatsinks over the VRMS so the kraken G10 is a direct bolt on.

Monitors: 3 x Sony KDL-42W670A, Case: X-Predator full tower, CPU: i5 2500K @4.8, GPU: Crossfire Sapphire Tri-X R9 290's, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 

amp!extreme would be, and was my first choice. If it dont fit, the G1. In the End, all 980Ti´s are fast Cards.

Almost everyone here has suggested the G1. I was also leaning toward the Amp! Extreme before starting this thread - because it showed the best performance, disregarding temperatures and so on, among non-liquid cooled 980Ti's on some benchmarks I saw - but all the recommendations for the G1 have changed my mind. As such, I'd love to hear why you think the Amp! Extreme is better - and maybe make me go back to it.

I went for MSI gaming 980ti cause it has a separate mid plate with heatsinks over the VRMS so the kraken G10 is a direct bolt on.

Only thing stopping me from doing that is the damn warranty sticker on the cooler screw.

I found this helpful in comparing all the cards:

Nvidia GTX 980 Ti comparison thread

http://www.overclock.net/t/1566669/nvidia-gtx-980-ti-comparison-thread

Almost everyone here has suggested the G1. I was also leaning toward the Amp! Extreme before starting this thread - because it showed the best performance, disregarding temperatures and so on, among non-liquid cooled 980Ti's on some benchmarks I saw - but all the recommendations for the G1 have changed my mind. As such, I'd love to hear why you think the Amp! Extreme is better - and maybe make me go back to it.

Easy to say. The amp!extreme is the faster Card. I never read about coil whine too. G1 coil whine is all over the internet. Both are very fast, no doubt, but if you want the fastest Card out of the Box, nothing beats the amp!extreme atm.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO