Are G1/4" Fitting O-Rings Standard?

Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

Yes, but bear in mind you get better and worse quality o-rings, I actually used the spare Monsoon o-rings for all of my fittings as they are high quality.

Are the o-rings use on the base of G1/4" fittings a standard size?  AKA Could I take the o-rings off  some plugs I have that I'm not using and put them on my Monsoon Free Center fittings?

Yes, but bear in mind you get better and worse quality o-rings, I actually used the spare Monsoon o-rings for all of my fittings as they are high quality.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Well I'll try to find the o-rings that came with my fittings then but if worst comes to worst I'll just use these, they're from the plugs that came with my AquaComputer GPU water block.

That should be fine. Don't forget you can buy bags of fresh o-rings from watercooling retailers, just buy a bag along with your next order. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

That should be fine. Don't forget you can buy bags of fresh o-rings from watercooling retailers, just buy a bag along with your next order. :)

I might just do that, they'd be good to have.  Any preferred brands or just any of the brands that I've heard of like Bitspower, EK, etc.?

As always, go for brands you trust. :)

Although, you could probably go to your local plumbing store and find a bag of high quality o-rings and they would be fine too.

As always, go for brands you trust. :)

Although, you could probably go to your local plumbing store and find a bag of high quality o-rings and they would be fine too.

Thanks! I'll try that first, no shipping ;)