GeForce Experience Problems

Chris Minckler

I just recently finished up my custom build, and I've been having all kinds of software issues. Since I've never dealt with using both an SSD and an HDD before I've had problems setting my HDD as my default drive, and making sure my HDD is also my default install and download drive, etc, etc. It's just been a pain in the butt. Not to mention, all the files I'm using for my PC now were all copied over from my Mac's Boot Camp drive of Windows 10 TECHNICAL PREVIEW. There's two problems right there. Oh yes, and I moved them all over to a Windows 8.1 OS which is what I'm using for my custom built computer... I know... I'm so sorry, I know it's horrific. Not to mention ALSO, I haven't used a product key to register Windows on my PC, so it's not even a genuine version of Windows. 

Yes, I know, just in that first paragraph those are probably half my problems. So let me just review that real quick. (And I haven't even gotten to why this all matters and what problems I'm having with GeForce Experience)

1) All my files for my HDD are from a Boot Camp partition of a Mac's HDD

2) All the files came from a Windows 10 Technical Preview

3) I copied them all over to an non-genuine version of Windows 8.1

4) My copy of Windows 8.1 isn't genuine. 

So, here we finally go, I'll get to the point. I recently downloaded and installed GeForce experience, whether it's in my HDD or SSD I don't even know because it never told me, and I have NVIDIA files in both drives. It worked perfectly fine, until all the sudden it didn't. 

Whennnnn this happened!

post-247315-0-90390700-1438451911.png

So, I am currently using Norton as my anti-virus software, but it's never given me this issue before. Also, this even popped up before I installed Norton. So if anyone has ANY idea at all on what I can do, even with my plethora of problems, I'd really appreciate it. :)

post-247315-0-90390700-1438451911.png

Sounds to me like you would really need fresh install and move all files you need to save to one place. Maybe copy them back if you need some settings from previous OS. And get legit windows this time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Run repair/change on your Geforce Experience program in Programs and Features and then restart.