I think my cpu is broken?

NewbixCube

For about two weeks now while playing Arma 3 my computer would randomly reboot. I thought nothing of it at first, time goes on it's happening more often with less play time. Eventually I get a bluescreen. I've checked WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView but neither are collecting data from the restarts or bluescreens except for one each. I watch my temperatures and my cpu doesn't ever go above 45c and my gpu doesn't pass 75c. The gpu and psu are about 5 months old and have been working perfectly fine. And here is where I believe there may be an issue with my cpu or motherboard. I used OCCT to test my CPU and 16 seconds in it failed, I don't know how to read these logs too well but I was told my cpu is out of whack and reading things very wrong. I've ordered some thermal paste and i plan to re-seat the cpu before applying a fresh layer of thermal paste. 

Edit: I've ran memtest and passed. Letting it pass 8 times.

Edit: This is the most common Warning I have in event viewer after each crash latelyThe driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_041E&PID_4152\A83E0C080002FA9D

OCCT CPU LOGS:  http://imgur.com/a/O94ep

WhoCrashed: http://pastebin.com/iuKx9CQn

BlueScreenView & Resource/Performance Files: https://mega.nz/#!9h0nwRbK (I did notice in the resmon report there were some error about devices.)

My Build `

i5 4670k

GTX 780

MSI G43 Gaming Mobo

750w Corsair CX PSU

well if your cpu is broken your computer wont boot at all

did you overclock it?

if you did try lowering it (also disable those automatic overclock stuff on some motherboards)

EDIT: just saw the log, its more likely to be driver problems so try updating your drivers, and if that doesnt work try lowering the clocks

Did you overclock ?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I had the stock overblock on about a week ago but it is disabled. No overclocking at all.

Edit: After the resmon report and the event viewer warning I think it might have to do with a device or drivers. I have completely uninstalled my nvidia drivers with ddu and fresh installed back a version.

have you tampered with the voltage? ie tried to undervolt it, this could be the cause as its not getting enough juice.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

have you tampered with the voltage? ie tried to undervolt it, this could be the cause as its not getting enough juice.

I have before but that was maybe a year ago I reset it back to the default settings and just used the factory overclock. Which is now also disabled.

The DMP file points to a software issue...

Any drivers updated at the time the reboots started?

Also looks like it could be a RAM Problem with the behaviour, run Memtest86+ for a couple of runs.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

I have before but that was maybe a year ago I reset it back to the default settings and just used the factory overclock. Which is now also disabled.

this   was in the log: 

1. This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
  2. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

my friend had the problem you had and it turned out to be his headset drivers.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Nvidia drivers but like I said I cleaned that and reinstalled.

I've ran memtest 86 for 8 passes and was all clear.

The DMP file points to a software issue...

Any drivers updated at the time the reboots started?

Also looks like it could be a RAM Problem with the behaviour, run Memtest86+ for

this   was in the log: 

1. This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
  2. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

my friend had the problem you had and it turned out to be his headset drivers.

I have the following peripherals,

Razer Naga mouse

Corsair k70 keyboard

Logitech 230 headset

I've had them all for quite some time though, the only one with drivers I believe is the logitech headset but I don't think this version uses the driver software.

Is there a way to check all my drivers?

I have the following peripherals,

Razer Naga mouse

Corsair k70 keyboard

Logitech 230 headset

I've had them all for quite some time though, the only one with drivers I believe is the logitech headset but I don't think this version uses the driver software.

Is there a way to check all my drivers?

not sure how you check for bad drivers, maybe ccleaner?

1. On Sun 7/26/2015 8:31:29 PM GMT your computer crashed
  2. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072615-4586-01.dmp
  3. This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (NETIO+0x1D6E)
  4. Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0x80050033, 0x406F8, 0xFFFFF88001401D6E)
  5. Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
  6. file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys
  7. product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
  8. company: Microsoft Corporation
  9. description: Network I/O Subsystem
  10. Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.
  11. The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

you have had like 3 different errors thats cause your pc to crash, maybe you need to do a fresh os install.

after googling that specific error, it says its do with your network adapter/driver.

should be able to use this to verify drivers: http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

1. On Sun 7/26/2015 8:31:29 PM GMT your computer crashed
  2. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072615-4586-01.dmp
  3. This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (NETIO+0x1D6E)
  4. Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0x80050033, 0x406F8, 0xFFFFF88001401D6E)
  5. Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
  6. file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys
  7. product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
  8. company: Microsoft Corporation
  9. description: Network I/O Subsystem
  10. Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.
  11. The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

you have had like 3 different errors thats cause your pc to crash, maybe you need to do a fresh os install.

after googling that specific error, it says its do with your network adapter/driver.

Would upgrading to Windows 10 be somewhat equivalent to a fresh os install? I have Windows 7 currently.

Would upgrading to Windows 10 be somewhat equivalent to a fresh os install? I have Windows 7 currently.

It would if you choose not to keep your files and settings using the Media Creation Tool to upgrade instead of doing it through windows update.

EDIT:

And yeah I've not used it myself, just pulled up someone else's recommendation lol.

Photography

you would have to do a fresh install like ryan said, if you choose to upgrade it keeps all your files etc, do you use a wireless adapter?

It would if you choose not to keep your files and settings using the Media Creation Tool to upgrade instead of doing it through windows update.

EDIT:

And yeah I've not used it myself, just pulled up someone else's recommendation lol.

Would that not keep Windows related files or would it remove ALL my files?

you would have to do a fresh install like ryan said, if you choose to upgrade it keeps all your files etc, do you use a wireless adapter?

No I'm connected via ethernet. No wifi adapter.

Would that not keep Windows related files or would it remove ALL my files?

It should remove most of the files, I've personally done a full clean install but had a hell of a time activating due to not going through a previous OS (even though I have a genuine Windows 8 key).

Forgive me if you've already said so, I've not slept much lol. What is your current Nvidia Drivers? Before doing an OS re-install try completely removing the Nvidia Drivers and use Driver sweeper, then install the latest Windows 7 driver.

Photography

No I'm connected via ethernet. No wifi adapter.

it could  be your ethernet drivers, uninstall  them and install them again if you have the disk, otherwise you will have to download them and put them on a usb if you dont have wireless.

It should remove most of the files, I've personally done a full clean install but had a hell of a time activating due to not going through a previous OS (even though I have a genuine Windows 8 key).

Forgive me if you've already said so, I've not slept much lol. What is your current Nvidia Drivers? Before doing an OS re-install try completely removing the Nvidia Drivers and use Driver sweeper, then install the latest Windows 7 driver.

I've done a clean install of nvidia with using ddu to uninstall the drivers.

it could  be your ethernet drivers, uninstall  them and install them again if you have the disk, otherwise you will have to download them and put them on a usb if you dont have wireless.

Any idea what Teredo Tunneling is? It seems to not be running but I can right click to update drivers it seems.

Edit: It lets me update drivers for the Killere2200 ethernet controller as well. Would you suggest I update these?

Any idea what Teredo Tunneling is? It seems to not be running but I can right click to update drivers it seems.

Edit: It lets me update drivers for the Killere2200 ethernet controller as well. Would you suggest I update these?

yes update  and il find out for you.

its to do with ipv6 and this might actually be the route to the bluescreens, if you go into device manager and disable it, it will no longer be there.

Teredo tunneling is a method of tunneling IPV6 traffic over an IPV4 network.

There are lots of issues with it so it is best to make your network 100% IPV6 or 100% IPV4. Most home users are stuck with IPV4 because that is all their routers and switches can handle.

yes update  and il find out for you.

its to do with ipv6 and this might actually be the route to the bluescreens, if you go into device manager and disable it, it will no longer be there.

It says they are both up to date =/

It says they are both up to date =/

you will have to  get the drivers from the website, but disable terado, apparently the drivers are really bad.