looking for a good THIN gaming laptop .

aDham_z

hey guys i'm looking for a THIN gaming laptops and i'm looking also for an 960m or 970m in it -980m overkill for me-

my budget is 1500$ max :)

and i hate fat laptops so please thin guys :)

thanks any ways :)

which year model ?

But it's a bit pricy(a lot imo).

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Touchscreen-GeForce-graphics-Free-Windows/dp/B00TB8X8GA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1438436714&sr=8-2&keywords=razer+blade+14

I'd get it used, or else you could be looking on other options, but they would be kinda bulky.

Gigabyte P34W or MSI GS60/70, depending on what screen size you're looking for. I'd recommend at least 15 inches, personally.

The Asus ROG G551 has a 960M. I have the older G550 and the form factor is one of the best out there - the metal chassis is hands down the most solid out of the ones Ive tested, though the brushed metal face is a bit of a pain to keep clean (I just put a vinyl wrap on mine).

If possible, go to a local electronics store and give a few laptops a quick test run once you've got your list. The Y50 is a good candidate if you dont mind a bit of flex (don't expect great battery life beyond 2-3 hours if you're dead set on a gaming laptop).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

hey guys i'm looking for a THIN gaming laptops and i'm looking also for an 960m or 970m in it -980m overkill for me-

my budget is 1500$ max :)

and i hate fat laptops so please thin guys :)

thanks any ways :)

There's the Clevo P650SE. Comes with a 970M, a 15.6" full HD IPS panel (still roughly depends on the Clevo reseller you would be getting from), 3 cooling fans, runs quiet (when not playing games, like you're in class), 4 RAM slots, 2 M.2 SSD slots and 2 SATA slots which can be set up in RAID, about 2.5kg and 25mm thick. I have the 980M variant (P650SG) and I love it. I bring it to school everyday.

http://www.sagernote...p?productid=755

You can get it from like 1444 USD with a full HD IPS panel.

EDIT: This has about 4 hours of battery life from my experience while in class in like high performance mode, your mileage may vary.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap