Can't install iTunes on windows 10

Chicken

I can't seem to install it. Keeps giving me the same error.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also it says something about "amd64" even though i don't have anything AMD in my system.

EDIT: Specific error is

An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT.type="win32",version"8.0.50727.4053.publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b 9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64". Please refer to Help and Support for more information HRESULT:0x80073715

I have tried installing it with ninite, ninite gives me a different error, which says "Install failed - Could not install AppleApplicationSupport64, 1603 - 210"

Is there just no windows 10 compatible version of itunes? Because I know there isn't one for quicktime, as when i try to install quicktime through ninite, it says OS not supported.

I can't seem to install it. Keeps giving me the same error.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also it says something about "amd64" even though i don't have anything AMD in my system.

are you installing the 64 bit version

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

That was not my error.

are you installing the 64 bit version

Yes. 32 version doesn't even start the install, it says "download the 64 bit version"

Error is

"An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT.type="win32",version"8.0.50727.4053.publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b 9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64". Please refer to Help and Support for more information HRESULT:0x80073715"

That was not my error.

Yes. 32 version doesn't even start the install, it says "download the 64 bit version"

Error is

"An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT.type="win32",version"8.0.50727.4053.publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b 9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64". Please refer to Help and Support for more information HRESULT:0x80073715"

from what i understand it means your trying to install 32bit software on a 64bit pc 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

from what i understand it means your trying to install 32bit software on a 64bit pc 

No, I'm trying to download the 64 bit version. If i try to install the 32bit version, the installer opens up and says "download the 64bit version" and if I download the 64 bit version, the error code pops up.

iTunes always has been 32-bit. AMD64 and 1 from intel does, but it doesn't make a difference. It's just there for the program to load.

is it against the CoC to put a mediafire link? I zipped the iTunes setup, and wonder if that would help OP in anyway.

is it against the CoC to put a mediafire link? I zipped the iTunes setup, and wonder if that would help OP in anyway.

i would just do it mate if it helps someone out then it cant be too bad

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

iTunes always has been 32-bit. AMD64 and 1 from intel does, but it doesn't make a difference. It's just there for the program to load.

There is a 64 bit version. iTunes 11 and iTunes 12 will not install, but iTunes 10 installs with no problems, I only use iTunes to sync my iPhone 6 so this is really annoying.