MSI Z97s SLI KRAIT edition Connections not working.

So I recently upgraded to the MSI krait edition motherboard on the Z97 chipset. The PC boots to the desktop but I cannot use any USB device and the LAN port is not working. These all function in the BIOS and I can see that they are being detected in the "board explorer" in the BIOS. So this means I can play around in the BIOS but cannot do anything once the computer is at desktop. All the lights on my keyboard and mice work in the BIOS but turn off once the windows logo loads duing boot.

I have an i7 4770k and and a mix of 8GB of kingston blu memory and 8GB of Gskill RipJawz memory. And I am running windows 7. I am Currently on the 'Click BIOS 4' and have now way to update it from my understading.

Any help would be greatly Apprectiated. Thanks

So I recently upgraded to the MSI krait edition motherboard on the Z97 chipset. The PC boots to the desktop but I cannot use any USB device and the LAN port is not working. These all function in the BIOS and I can see that they are being detected in the "board explorer" in the BIOS. So this means I can play around in the BIOS but cannot do anything once the computer is at desktop. All the lights on my keyboard and mice work in the BIOS but turn off once the windows logo loads duing boot.

I have an i7 4770k and and a mix of 8GB of kingston blu memory and 8GB of Gskill RipJawz memory. And I am running windows 7. I am Currently on the 'Click BIOS 4' and have now way to update it from my understading.

Any help would be greatly Apprectiated. Thanks

Try downloading some drivers from the MSI website. Or you may need to manually configure them in the BIOS

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I cant download the drivers as I cant navigate the OS. How would I do this in the BIOS? I have the disc that came with the Motherboard but I cant use it because of these same reasons.